Matt Stone, Water & Salt, Blood Fluid Concentration

max219

what are your solid food stapes in the peat diet? it seems like you can drink enough fluid no matter what if you have enough salt with it from what i am gathering?

Not sure, I haven't tried drinking a ton during the cold time of the year. I just am not as thirsty once october hits. In the summer I can drink a ton and still feel thirsty. My solid staples are ripe bananas, plantains cooked, 0% greek yogurt, honey, dates, grapes, shellfish (oyster,shrimp,scallop,mussels etc), mahi mahi. If I'm eating fat I'll have ice cream, cheese and chocolate, but I don't eat much fat any more.

firebreather

I have tried drinking less to see if it would help my frequent urination and cold feet.

By the second day it was urinating just as much but I was also very thirsty in the evening

paymanz

"When you are cold, especially in the hands or feet, your urine is clear, the urge to urinate is strong, , or you are peeing frequently... YOUR NEED TO EAT MORE AND DRINK LESS

When you are hot, especially in the hands and feet, your urine is dark or you haven't peed in a long time.. YOU NEED TO EAT LESS AND DRINK MORE"
That is a million dollar advice!

I also read that in some traditional medicine guidlines on eating.

Along with: 'dont eat when your not hungry',
'dont eat before your last meal is fully digested and you cant feel its odor in your breath'
And 'dont eat to fullest capacity of your appetite ,let a little room in your stomach to be empty'.

But the part about pee color is really great.

Thanks for share!

paymanz

And with good metabolism you more on clear pee side, so you can eat more.

as ray says.

That is when your vasopressin is low.

JohnA

@mayweatherking i assume you stopped this focus on limiting fluids? I've been trying to actively keep my fluids down recently and it seems to be helping to bring up my stubbornly low pulse rate.

Runenight201

I’m kinda on board with this, but I’m noticing that eating solid food/starches fixed one issue and introduced another. I would pee way less, at the expense of being bloated and de-energized from starches not digesting well.

Found a solution through fruit concentrate + salt. Fruit concentrate imo is the best for those with a low metabolism who can’t handle the amount of liquids that oj and milk give you. Add salt on top of it, and it’s a powerful metabolic booster. You get all the sugar + minerals that fruit offers with none of the water compromising digestion causing bloat and frequent urination.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals