Help! I Need To Raise My Temperature

tara

Peat usually suggests a combination of T3 and T4. The tiredthyroid site youngandold refers to above also says most people who need supplementation are likely to do best on a combination. They both agree that the optimal ratio varies from person to person.

youngandold

A little T3 or NDT can be taken as needed.

But not to the point where TSH is so suppressed that natural T4 gets low.

If T4 is also naturally low then T4 must be addressed before the T3 as taking levothyroxine usually rises T3 as well.

D

Derek

Starch, Sugar, Salt and enough calories (most important since you came from low-carb) are the best ways to raise temps/pulse! If you aren't eating enough calories, thyroid will be useless. Supplements will also be useless without enough calories.

Ulla

Derek said:
post 110994 Starch, Sugar, Salt and enough calories (most important since you came from low-carb) are the best ways to raise temps/pulse! If you aren't eating enough calories, thyroid will be useless. Supplements will also be useless without enough calories.

I raised my pulse with eating things above. No thyroid supplements.
I was eating a lot of fruit, milk but I didn't feel any concrete change in pulse until adding potatoes, rice. And oats. But I don't think oats are the best way.
That's my experience.

Last edited by a moderator:

yerrag

I used to be very sensitive to warm weather. I would sweat too much. When it comes to cold weather, I thought I was less sensitive to it. But it was only when I had mercury detox that I experienced weather and outside temperatures in a much more different way. I would sweat much less on warm weather, and when the weather is cold, I could take cold showers easily without the need to jump all over. I haven't read much or anything said about the effect of mercury detox on how we react to outside temperature, but from my own experience I can say mercury detox did wonders.

Have you ever been tested for heavy metals?

yerrag

My mercury detox was thru IV chelation. IV chelation, unlike oral chelation, is less gentle on the body. Aside from removing mercury, it would also remove minerals like calcium and magnesium. So, it's necessary to take mineral supplements before, during, and after the chelation, to replenish these minerals. Failing to do so would lead to unhealthy mineral imbalances. Since this was done about 16 years ago, I'm not sure anymore whether DMPS or DMSO was used as the chelating agent. The chelation would involve a series of visits. I think I had 12 chelating sessions.

I had 11 mercury amalgam fillings that I needed to remove, on the advice of a naturopathic doctor. A biological dentist removed them for me, and after that I underwent chelation. I had to request the dentist to remove the fillings, as a dentist can lose his license for recommending the removal of mercury fillings. Not many conventional dentist have equipment that makes mercury filling removal as safe as possible. By "safe," I meant that many do not have air dams that by vacuum suck the vapor of mercury away from being breathed in through the mouth. This would minimize the mercury vapor from getting into our body. It can be minimized as some mercury vapor would still manage to get into our body. Without the dam, a lot more mercury could get into the patient. Which is why I would discourage anyone from having mercury filling removal done by a conventional dentist.

It is the best thing health-wise I have done so far.

My mercury detox was thru IV chelation. IV chelation, unlike oral chelation, is less gentle on the body. Aside from removing mercury, it would also remove minerals like calcium and magnesium. So, it's necessary to take mineral supplements before, during, and after the chelation, to replenish these minerals. Failing to do so would lead to unhealthy mineral imbalances. Since this was done about 16 years ago, I'm not sure anymore whether DMPS or DMSO was used as the chelating agent. The chelation would involve a series of visits. I think I had 12 chelating sessions.

I had 11 mercury amalgam fillings that I needed to remove, on the advice of a naturopathic doctor. A biological dentist removed them for me, and after that I underwent chelation. I had to request the dentist to remove the fillings, as a dentist can lose his license for recommending the removal of mercury fillings. Not many conventional dentist have equipment that makes mercury filling removal as safe as possible. By "safe," I meant that many do not have air dams that by vacuum suck the vapor of mercury away from being breathed in through the mouth. This would minimize the mercury vapor from getting into our body. It can be minimized as some mercury vapor would still manage to get into our body. Without the dam, a lot more mercury could get into the patient. Which is why I would discourage anyone from having mercury filling removal done by a conventional dentist.

It is the best thing health-wise I have done so far.

Thank you! I had several large Mercury fillings removed with the rubber dam and was told never to eat fish again due to the mercury .

Last edited by a moderator:

Maretch

Oh, please share more info about this, my mom seems to be in the same situation!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals