First Steps To Increasing Body Temperature

I currently weigh about 165-170 depending on how carbed up I am.

I lift weights and make progress, indicating that I recover well.

My diet has a lot of protein, a lot of saturated fat, and moderate carbs some days and several hundred grams of carbs other days (rice, dates, figs, berries, smoothies w/honey, etc).

My bodyfat percentage is about 15. I have visible abs when I flex.

As far as supplements go, I take between 100-120,000 IUS of Vitamin A a day to help with acne from the dairy I consume.

In the winter I add vitamin D, but also eat cheese to increase vitamin K.

Based on some old studies, I started trying nicotinic acid to help w/Acne and the flushing seems to help as the studies concluded. I take 1-1.5 grams a night.

I take magnesium with melatonin 2-4 nights a week.

We only cook w/coconut oil, butter, and olive oil. I don't sunburn anymore after cutting pufa. I'll let myself eat restaurant food periodically, but even cutting that out for months let to no temperature change.

Nevertheless, my temperature sits around 97-97.9 F.

I do not mind the cold, never have. Hands stay warm in the cold. But I also can handle summer sun almost all day without burning.

Are there supplements, nutrients to add, things I might be missing? Why is my temperature so low?

Peatful

Could be one - but probably a combination of these things:

1- you simply aren’t eating enough to meet your energy needs
2- your meals arent balanced- causing BS disregulation or stress. Eat 40/30/30
3- it is food (or supplements) that is difficult to digest for you

Marcine

IMO, you need to eliminate toxins/parasites. Are you using the carrot salad/charcoal? You might want to investigate lymph drainage. Too much vitamin A can be a bad thing. If you think your acne is from dairy then you need to repair gut and liver, check out Travis Burch for good probiotic info after repair.

OP
K
I can try implementing the carrot salad. Do you recommend including raw garlic or just carrot, vinegar, salt, and coconut oil?

OP
K
Not yet. Will keep doing it. My carrots I bought friday went bad already so I need to buy more.

Dr. B

I currently weigh about 165-170 depending on how carbed up I am.

I lift weights and make progress, indicating that I recover well.

My diet has a lot of protein, a lot of saturated fat, and moderate carbs some days and several hundred grams of carbs other days (rice, dates, figs, berries, smoothies w/honey, etc).

My bodyfat percentage is about 15. I have visible abs when I flex.

As far as supplements go, I take between 100-120,000 IUS of Vitamin A a day to help with acne from the dairy I consume.

In the winter I add vitamin D, but also eat cheese to increase vitamin K.

Based on some old studies, I started trying nicotinic acid to help w/Acne and the flushing seems to help as the studies concluded. I take 1-1.5 grams a night.

I take magnesium with melatonin 2-4 nights a week.

We only cook w/coconut oil, butter, and olive oil. I don't sunburn anymore after cutting pufa. I'll let myself eat restaurant food periodically, but even cutting that out for months let to no temperature change.

Nevertheless, my temperature sits around 97-97.9 F.

I do not mind the cold, never have. Hands stay warm in the cold. But I also can handle summer sun almost all day without burning.

Are there supplements, nutrients to add, things I might be missing? Why is my temperature so low?
thats an insane vitamin A dosage and likely the main cause of issues. why not do whole fat dairy with no added vitamins it shouldnt cause acne

ive had bad effects from doing 5000 IU vitamin A supplements with 1000 IU D3 supplements. as well as very bad results from doing 3000+ IU dietary vitamin A with 10000 IU vitamin D3. i tolerated both supplements seemingly better when I was doing 5000 IU A and 5000 Iu D3 daily from supplements. but I think grass fed milk with no fat soluble supplements might be giving me even better results than any of the supplement combinations.

you could easily cut out rice and add orange juice, grape juice, coconut water etc much better

OP
K
thats an insane vitamin A dosage and likely the main cause of issues. why not do whole fat dairy with no added vitamins it shouldnt cause acne

ive had bad effects from doing 5000 IU vitamin A supplements with 1000 IU D3 supplements. as well as very bad results from doing 3000+ IU dietary vitamin A with 10000 IU vitamin D3. i tolerated both supplements seemingly better when I was doing 5000 IU A and 5000 Iu D3 daily from supplements. but I think grass fed milk with no fat soluble supplements might be giving me even better results than any of the supplement combinations.

you could easily cut out rice and add orange juice, grape juice, coconut water etc much better
Dairy for me, with no added vitamins has always caused acne until very recently. The vitamin A definitely helped keep the acne down, but several months after this original post it started making me lethargic.
I quit all supplements for a while.

The acne came back very severely until I added nicotinic acid at fairly high doses back into my diet. Cleared things up in about three weeks, even with dairy.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals