First time posting and need your help!

OP
P

pure1instinct

Forum Supporter
For me cypro broke self propelling cycle of stress even though I was relaxed and didn't worry about anything stress has caused another stress and I was in a bad loop. Looks like it was shitty serotonin. There may be some gut damage causing this but I havent found it yet.
Interesting..what doses of cypro did you take?

I believe I also have serotonin issues and the carrot salad seems to have a huge benefit for me in reducing them.

wzuo

2mg daily, split in two doses. When I took it first time it was really game changer.
I also eat carrot salad and also find benefits of it.

OP
P

pure1instinct

Forum Supporter
I agree with @wzuo - got to evaluate the thyroid.
If you are still worried about a cloth and are still waiting for further input from a doctor, then vitamin E and or Aspirin would likely be hlepful.

You mentioned intense thirst? check glucose levels to rule out diabetes. Maybe too much sugar all too quickly? Shouldn't be the case but you never know...

Anyhow. Keep us posted.
Just following up and I’m feeling just as bad. I believe it is diabetes now.

After taking some magnesium I felt relief in my legs but I still have excessive thirst and urination.

I get sleepy but wake up after only a few minutes of sleep with high adrenaline. That only thing the brought relief was drinking orange juice.

I feel horrible again. I believe it can be diabetic keto acidosis where I’m releasing too many fatty acids and not burning sugar correctly. It gets worse when I lay down.

I also feel tingly and burning sensation all over.

It feels systemic and like I need to go back to the dr asap.

I don’t know how much sugar I should consume. Because I was also reading ray peat article on sugar and he says not enough protein will cause body to pull it from bones and other tissues. I’ve already been losing weight and appetite and situation seems like it’s quickly spiraling downward.

I was reading that type 1 diabetes can come on quickly in a matter of days or weeks.

Any advice would be helpful. I’m staying home from work to try and call my dr. I know they didn’t do urine test last week that I went they only took blood but I wasn’t fasted so idk if that would affect blood sugar.

I went to dr last week with my primary dr and they only did lab work that should be ready today.I’m afraid there are going to miss diagnose me.

Any advice on what can help in the meantime would be greatly appreciated. I forgot to mention I also go a weird taste of metal when I got up to drink orange juice. Which I read is another symptom of type 1 diabetic keto acidosis.

Thank you In advance everyone

wzuo

I think you should start measuring your glucose blood levels. I have discovered whenever I got panic attacks and anxiety that my blood glucose is low as 60-70 and bpm lowers from 85 to <70 despite I have feeling that my heart is racing.

Elie

Forum Supporter
I think you should start measuring your glucose blood levels. I have discovered whenever I got panic attacks and anxiety that my blood glucose is low as 60-70 and bpm lowers from 85 to <70 despite I have feeling that my heart is racing.
Absolutely. @mtorres001, don't rush to conclusion before you get all the facts. Measure your glucose levels first. 2 hours after a meal to start with and fasted morning levels if possible.

Greyfox

Just following up and I’m feeling just as bad. I believe it is diabetes now.

After taking some magnesium I felt relief in my legs but I still have excessive thirst and urination.

I get sleepy but wake up after only a few minutes of sleep with high adrenaline. That only thing the brought relief was drinking orange juice.

I feel horrible again. I believe it can be diabetic keto acidosis where I’m releasing too many fatty acids and not burning sugar correctly. It gets worse when I lay down.

I also feel tingly and burning sensation all over.

It feels systemic and like I need to go back to the dr asap.

I don’t know how much sugar I should consume. Because I was also reading ray peat article on sugar and he says not enough protein will cause body to pull it from bones and other tissues. I’ve already been losing weight and appetite and situation seems like it’s quickly spiraling downward.

I was reading that type 1 diabetes can come on quickly in a matter of days or weeks.

Any advice would be helpful. I’m staying home from work to try and call my dr. I know they didn’t do urine test last week that I went they only took blood but I wasn’t fasted so idk if that would affect blood sugar.

I went to dr last week with my primary dr and they only did lab work that should be ready today.I’m afraid there are going to miss diagnose me.

Any advice on what can help in the meantime would be greatly appreciated. I forgot to mention I also go a weird taste of metal when I got up to drink orange juice. Which I read is another symptom of type 1 diabetic keto acidosis.

Thank you In advance everyone
Quick question. Are you breathing properly? Is your breath rapid and shallow or slow and deep? All these calories need proper oxygen and low stress to ignite your metabolism. It's essential that you relax and breath deeply. I imagine you're frantic right now wondering what's happening to you and may be experiencing hyperadrenalism. How tense are you muscles?

OP
P

pure1instinct

Forum Supporter
Quick question. Are you breathing properly? Is your breath rapid and shallow or slow and deep? All these calories need proper oxygen and low stress to ignite your metabolism. It's essential that you relax and breath deeply. I imagine you're frantic right now wondering what's happening to you and may be experiencing hyperadrenalism. How tense are you muscles?
It’s slow and shallow right now because of the adrenaline. It seems to be getting better when I get up from laying down but I definitely am not able to get any sleep. I’m starting to turn into a zombie from not sleeping.

It just feels like the symptoms escalate quickly and situation feels dire. And it feels like the body is triggering the stress reaction. It doesn’t feel like it’s my thoughts creating it.

The symptoms are worse when I lay down and improve a bit when sitting up.

1. It’s like my cells are not getting the energy they need from sugar which makes me think diabetes. Maybe blood is too acidic? Im having to drink oj to feel like I don’t need to go to the hospital. It seriously feels like I’m going to faint.

2. I have severe hpa axis dysfunction and signaling is off?

OP
P

pure1instinct

Forum Supporter
Absolutely. @mtorres001, don't rush to conclusion before you get all the facts. Measure your glucose levels first. 2 hours after a meal to start with and fasted morning levels if possible.
Will get a glucose monitor today.

I don’t feel like fasting is feasible because of how bad I feel if I go long with out sugar or minerals. I’m trying my best to eat but I don’t get an appetite and mouth is dry.

wzuo

Will get a glucose monitor today.

I don’t feel like fasting is feasible because of how bad I feel if I go long with out sugar or minerals. I’m trying my best to eat but I don’t get an appetite and mouth is dry.
cypro increases appetite a lot I would say, I was one of the types that doesn't eat much and was rather skinny, cypro changed this and I have gained some weight but I look and feel better now.

Greyfox

It’s slow and shallow right now because of the adrenaline. It seems to be getting better when I get up from laying down but I definitely am not able to get any sleep. I’m starting to turn into a zombie from not sleeping.

It just feels like the symptoms escalate quickly and situation feels dire. And it feels like the body is triggering the stress reaction. It doesn’t feel like it’s my thoughts creating it.

The symptoms are worse when I lay down and improve a bit when sitting up.

1. It’s like my cells are not getting the energy they need from sugar which makes me think diabetes. Maybe blood is too acidic? Im having to drink oj to feel like I don’t need to go to the hospital. It seriously feels like I’m going to faint.

2. I have severe hpa axis dysfunction and signaling is off?
First of all I just want to encourage the idea that everything is going to be okay. Have you considered endotoxin? Do you have any activated charcoal at hand. Carrot?
endotoxin can massively trigger a stress reaction and all that liquid might be aggravating it. I used to get really bad tension in my legs from endotoxin. The first time I took charcoal was the first time I realised how tense my legs were because they relaxed so significantly straight after and I was less stressed. It could be poisoning you. Try getting sugar without all the liquid. Unfortunately that would be starches which in itself can exacerbate endotoxin in the long run.
Are you downing the fluids because of the thirst? If so sip it rather than glugging it.
If the problem is endotoxin you should notice naturally deeper breathing and less tension not long after taking charcoal or carrot.
Also breath. I can't count the amount of times breathing has got through a bad situation.

OP
P

pure1instinct

Forum Supporter
First of all I just want to encourage the idea that everything is going to be okay. Have you considered endotoxin? Do you have any activated charcoal at hand. Carrot?
endotoxin can massively trigger a stress reaction and all that liquid might be aggravating it. I used to get really bad tension in my legs from endotoxin. The first time I took charcoal was the first time I realised how tense my legs were because they relaxed so significantly straight after and I was less stressed. It could be poisoning you. Try getting sugar without all the liquid. Unfortunately that would be starches which in itself can exacerbate endotoxin in the long run.
Are you downing the fluids because of the thirst? If so sip it rather than glugging it.
If the problem is endotoxin you should notice naturally deeper breathing and less tension not long after taking charcoal or carrot.
Also breath. I can't count the amount of times breathing has got through a bad situation.
Thank you for those words really encouraging. I feel thirsty and low blood sugar so I drink a couple gulps of OJ within 5 minutes so not too fast.

So I was reading in the forum that b vitamins can help with converting sugar into energy so I remembered I had some energin and I put some on my belly and laid down flat to try some meditation and I started calming down. I’ve been laying down for about 40 minutes without a flare which was something I couldn’t do at all.

1. So this has me thinking if I have some sort of posture issue and laying down flat without pillow improved blood flow to brain? Maybe the brain isn’t receiving the blood flow it needs and is lacking glucose vitamins etc

2. Energin worked because I’m b vitamin deficien? I know Georgi mentions how people can turn on glucose metabolism with some of the b vitamins

I didn’t take anything else. Just tried these two things

Greyfox

Thank you for those words really encouraging. I feel thirsty and low blood sugar so I drink a couple gulps of OJ within 5 minutes so not too fast.

So I was reading in the forum that b vitamins can help with converting sugar into energy so I remembered I had some energin and I put some on my belly and laid down flat to try some meditation and I started calming down. I’ve been laying down for about 40 minutes without a flare which was something I couldn’t do at all.

1. So this has me thinking if I have some sort of posture issue and laying down flat without pillow improved blood flow to brain? Maybe the brain isn’t receiving the blood flow it needs and is lacking glucose vitamins etc

2. Energin worked because I’m b vitamin deficien? I know Georgi mentions how people can turn on glucose metabolism with some of the b vitamins

I didn’t take anything else. Just tried these two things
Oh, yeah b-vitamins help. I didn't suggest taking b-vitamins because you said you were already taking them in your first post. Vitamins b1 and niacinamide are stress relieving and I use them therapeutically all the time. The b-vitamins can also help with endotoxin and increase oxidation. I'm glad they help you.

In terms of laying down flat helping, I have a recommendation you could try. Laying on harder surfaces like the floor can help relax the muscles. The reason for this is because the hardness of the floor engages with the bones instead of the muscles allowing your bone structure to support you instead. Softer surfaces tend to compress your muscles and reduce circulation. Worth a try. For example you will be able to relax the head and neck because the floor is holding the skull rather than the muscles on the back of your head.

OP
P

pure1instinct

Forum Supporter
Oh, yeah b-vitamins help. I didn't suggest taking b-vitamins because you said you were already taking them in your first post. Vitamins b1 and niacinamide are stress relieving and I use them therapeutically all the time. The b-vitamins can also help with endotoxin and increase oxidation. I'm glad they help you.

In terms of laying down flat helping, I have a recommendation you could try. Laying on harder surfaces like the floor can help relax the muscles. The reason for this is because the hardness of the floor engages with the bones instead of the muscles allowing your bone structure to support you instead. Softer surfaces tend to compress your muscles and reduce circulation. Worth a try. For example you will be able to relax the head and neck because the floor is holding the skull rather than the muscles on the back of your head.
Laying down like that helps. And you’re right I need to lower stress it’s like my brain is stuck in a chronic high cortisol state. I doubled my intake of electrolytes and it’s helping some. But I think my body is in a catabolic, high lactic state.

It could be autonomic nervous system issues. Which is why it feels different when I stand.

Greyfox

Laying down like that helps. And you’re right I need to lower stress it’s like my brain is stuck in a chronic high cortisol state. I doubled my intake of electrolytes and it’s helping some. But I think my body is in a catabolic, high lactic state.

It could be autonomic nervous system issues. Which is why it feels different when I stand.
High lactic acid can sometimes be a calorie deficiency issue. I was at work one time lifting heavy things and my arms were so achy and I could feel the lactic acid building up. I immediately went to my car and smashed as much food as I could eat in a couple of minutes. I went back to the job straight away and the achiness completely went away. The amount of calories a person needs is individual and depends on metabolic health. Someone stuck in stress is actually wasting much of the nutrition, energy, electrolytes at a faster rate and so they need even more. The RDA is around 2000 calories for a male but for some people it might not be enough to turn off the stress. Eating passed the point of fullness could teach you whether you have been under eating. I realise you said you don't have an appetite but i've noticed that stress reduction can improve appetite massively. Also c02 is really really good at improving appetite so maybe some bag breathing might help.

OP
P

pure1instinct

Forum Supporter
High lactic acid can sometimes be a calorie deficiency issue. I was at work one time lifting heavy things and my arms were so achy and I could feel the lactic acid building up. I immediately went to my car and smashed as much food as I could eat in a couple of minutes. I went back to the job straight away and the achiness completely went away. The amount of calories a person needs is individual and depends on metabolic health. Someone stuck in stress is actually wasting much of the nutrition, energy, electrolytes at a faster rate and so they need even more. The RDA is around 2000 calories for a male but for some people it might not be enough to turn off the stress. Eating passed the point of fullness could teach you whether you have been under eating. I realise you said you don't have an appetite but i've noticed that stress reduction can improve appetite massively. Also c02 is really really good at improving appetite so maybe some bag breathing might help.
I will try the bag breathing. Yes my mouth gets really dry so it’s hard to eat and it seems like it’s stress driven but I can’t turn it off. I feel my blood pressure rising going to try and check it right now.

OP
P

pure1instinct

Forum Supporter
You think maybe some pregnenolone can help reduce the stress or some progesterone?

Greyfox

I will try the bag breathing. Yes my mouth gets really dry so it’s hard to eat and it seems like it’s stress driven but I can’t turn it off. I feel my blood pressure rising going to try and check it right now.
When bag breathing remember to breathe slowly and calmly. It produces more co2 than rapid breathing.

OP
P

pure1instinct

Forum Supporter
When bag breathing remember to breathe slowly and calmly. It produces more co2 than rapid breathing.
Ok I did a minute and it helped. Will do a bit more. I’m like in a state of shock and can’t turn off the cortisol.

Greyfox

Ok I did a minute and it helped. Will do a bit more. I’m like in a state of shock and can’t turn off the cortisol.
You got this brother. c02 is one of the most powerful relaxers. It dilates the blood vessels so that your heart doesn't have to work so hard. Better circulation means better disemination of nutrients to peripheral tissues which means less panic and stress.

OP
P

pure1instinct

Forum Supporter
You got this brother. c02 is one of the most powerful relaxers. It dilates the blood vessels so that your heart doesn't have to work so hard. Better circulation means better disemination of nutrients to peripheral tissues which means less panic and stress.
Thank you the bag breathing has helped. Out of desperation I went to the gas station and bought a Mexican soda and it has helped even more.

My BP is 155/85 but taking a lot of effort to maintain like I got to eat and drink something every hour.

I really just need to break this cortisol cycle it’s been like this two nights.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals