Feeling improvement for the first time

allan442

It’s in my post history but basically I was on Test for a while and after coming off (I think somehow it came from AI use, a sort of post AI syndrome since I have undetectable estrogen) I felt like I had dementia without any sexual function. What they describe as PFS was very similar to me

I’ve tried a lot of things but I took some advice here and started taking PEA since it can stimulate StAR and it helped with neurosteroids. Over the past 2 weeks it’s effects have gotten stronger.

The craziest thing is I started eating a huge amount of saturated fats and I feel like the beginning of a Test cycle. I feel like my muscles are hardening, fat is disappearing, and my brain working.

Does anyone know how to interpret this? It’s 3 days on high Sat fat and I feel almost androgenic again, like before. I’ve read about fats from Peat and I understand why this would be beneficial. But to experience an almost drug like response from it is bizarre

HeyThere

It’s in my post history but basically I was on Test for a while and after coming off (I think somehow it came from AI use, a sort of post AI syndrome since I have undetectable estrogen) I felt like I had dementia without any sexual function. What they describe as PFS was very similar to me

I’ve tried a lot of things but I took some advice here and started taking PEA since it can stimulate StAR and it helped with neurosteroids. Over the past 2 weeks it’s effects have gotten stronger.

The craziest thing is I started eating a huge amount of saturated fats and I feel like the beginning of a Test cycle. I feel like my muscles are hardening, fat is disappearing, and my brain working.

Does anyone know how to interpret this? It’s 3 days on high Sat fat and I feel almost androgenic again, like before. I’ve read about fats from Peat and I understand why this would be beneficial. But to experience an almost drug like response from it is bizarre

There's this girl on YouTube who, for years, had a channel on just eating fruit and being vegan. She struggled with yeast/candida and mold (she also lived in Hawaii at the time, notorious for mold). She also had other health issues. Finally, she secretly started eating meat again and she had an instant reversal of symptoms. She eventually made a video about it, confessing so to speak, and said her sexual desires came back after eating a steak or something like that. She couldn't even believe it, and from that point on became a carnivore lol. She finally also realized she was feeding the candida with all that fruit sugar.

The more I study, the more I realize the old fashioned way was best: Meat, fish, eggs, milk, etc. My problem is I react to all of those in different amounts at different times (histamine mostly).

Hans

Forum Supporter

Saturated from what source? Meat mostly or also dairy and coconut oil? How much saturated fat were you consuming and how much are you consuming now? What is your ancestry? There is evidence that people of Europian origin benefit from higher fat intake.

Saturated fat increases cholesterol and testosterone. Give it a couple of days, the effects will become less pronounced, but still there since you'll have a higher baseline. This is likely just an overshoot period.

OP
A

allan442

Saturated from what source? Meat mostly or also dairy and coconut oil? How much saturated fat were you consuming and how much are you consuming now? What is your ancestry? There is evidence that people of Europian origin benefit from higher fat intake.

Saturated fat increases cholesterol and testosterone. Give it a couple of days, the effects will become less pronounced, but still there since you'll have a higher baseline. This is likely just an overshoot period.
Dairy and coconut oil. Yeah, you were right. The specific effect from this was transient. Thanks

TheSir

Be careful, PEA is strong stuff. You may end up crashing from it eventually. If your body was able to sustain these states it would gladly do so endogenously. Substances like PEA and test are just borrowing vitality from tomorrow.