Bruising, calf muscle tender to touch, & spider veins

tseri12

i’m a 21 yr old female who a couple months ago started lifting weights and taking aspirin and vit k with brewers yeast, collagen and a few other supplements. i’ve been told before in a forum that spider vines could be caused by the weight lifting. but i am really concerned about the bruising. i take vit E, do dry brushing, and used own homemade beef tallow, shea butter and raw honey body butter. i can’t seem to figure out what could be causing the bruising and i think there’s something else going on other than the weight lifting being i haven’t done it for that long and i’m pretty sure i had veins and stretch marks too on my legs. i’ve had my thyroid checked and everything is normal, i check my temps and pulse and looks good. maybe it’s genetics because my moms side of the family has varicose and spider veins but i’m only 21...
might i add that i have other symptoms like anxiety since i was 17 and derealization.
i eat a high grassfed meat, dairy diet and root veggies

OP
tseri12

tseri12

i’m reading on the other forums and a lot of people have been saying vit K with vit C. i do drink tons of orange juice and occasionally take vit K from health natura orally. but i did see you can apply it directly onto the skin? i will try that on my shins where i get the most bruising

Tim Lundeen

It sounds like you are very high histamine. You can check that via blood pressure (get an at-home BP cuff). If you have low BP, that shows high histamine (which releases NO, causes low BP).

Aspirin would make this worse. Beef tallow is high oxidized fat, which is inflammatory/histamine producing. Vit E can also cause histamine release and increase bruising; I don't think Vit E should be supplemented.

Best thing I've found for lowering histamine for myself is a few mg of boron...

Attachments

• 181054142-The-Borax-Conspiracy-pdf.pdf
    126.9 KB · Views: 25
OP
tseri12

tseri12

It sounds like you are very high histamine. You can check that via blood pressure (get an at-home BP cuff). If you have low BP, that shows high histamine (which releases NO, causes low BP).

Aspirin would make this worse. Beef tallow is high oxidized fat, which is inflammatory/histamine producing. Vit E can also cause histamine release and increase bruising; I don't think Vit E should be supplemented.

i have cyproheptadine i can try

P

Peatness

Aspirin and Vitamin E will thin the blood. How much of each are you using?

OP
tseri12

tseri12

health natura asprin i would take one scoop recommended on the bottle once a day, but haven’t been doing that lately. and vit E i take daily, i was taking mitolife one capsule a day but recently switched over to the nano samo spray i think it’s called from the life giving store

mostlylurking

i’m a 21 yr old female who a couple months ago started lifting weights and taking aspirin and vit k with brewers yeast, collagen and a few other supplements. i’ve been told before in a forum that spider vines could be caused by the weight lifting. but i am really concerned about the bruising. i take vit E, do dry brushing, and used own homemade beef tallow, shea butter and raw honey body butter. i can’t seem to figure out what could be causing the bruising and i think there’s something else going on other than the weight lifting being i haven’t done it for that long and i’m pretty sure i had veins and stretch marks too on my legs. i’ve had my thyroid checked and everything is normal, i check my temps and pulse and looks good. maybe it’s genetics because my moms side of the family has varicose and spider veins but i’m only 21...
might i add that i have other symptoms like anxiety since i was 17 and derealization.
i eat a high grassfed meat, dairy diet and root veggies
High estrogen causes these symptoms. Especially the bruising.

Tender calf muscles could be low magnesium.

High estrogen interferes with thyroid function and causes hypothyroidism. People that are hypothyroid have trouble holding onto magnesium.

OP
tseri12

tseri12

High estrogen causes these symptoms. Especially the bruising.

Tender calf muscles could be low magnesium.

High estrogen interferes with thyroid function and causes hypothyroidism. People that are hypothyroid have trouble holding onto magnesium.
i know that i have estro dominance because ill still experience painful periods every month too. i’ve been trying bamboo shoots because carrot salads are hard for me to eat. i feel like progesterone doesn’t help when i take it i don’t notice a difference

OP
tseri12

tseri12

i know that i have estro dominance because ill still experience painful periods every month too. i’ve been trying bamboo shoots because carrot salads are hard for me to eat. i feel like progesterone doesn’t help when i take it i don’t notice a difference
but it’s also been a few months so i’ll try it again

mostlylurking

What dose of progesterone have you tried? The suggested advice about dosing is to continue to increase the dose until you are aware that you can tell that you have taken something. I was strongly estrogen dominant; I need about 40mg of progesterone for my dose. 3 drops of progest E did nothing for me; neither did 6 drops; neither did 12 drops. I needed about 1/8th teaspoon to tell I had taken anything.

Here are three Ray Peat audio shows about progesterone that you might find helpful:

Here's a link to information about Progest E: https://www.longnaturalhealth.com/progest-e-instructions/

I hope you find this helpful.

Vins7

How do you know that she has histamine issues? Spider veins are related to histamine issues?

Tim Lundeen

How do you know that she has histamine issues? Spider veins are related to histamine issues?

"Histamine content in the tissue of lower limbs in varicose veins"​

"...the authors make a conclusion that histamine plays some role in formation of general microcirculatory shifts characteristic of development of trophic disorders in the skin in case of the disease concerned"

aniciete

Are you still taking the boron?