Best way to counter adrenaline

P

PointOutside

Hello, now almost a month on T3+T4 and already having much higher body temperature. Today I woke up 98.1 where before thyroid I was usually high 96/low 97.

My hands and my feet are disgustingly cold again though, which wasn’t happening since starting thyroid until this week. I’ve titrated up to 12-15 mcg T3 and 24-30 mcg T4 a day split into four doses throughout the day. I suspect I have chronically high adrenaline because besides the really cold hands and feet (and normal oral temperature, 98.6 in the afternoon,) it’s always accompanied by slightly elevated anxiety and random HR spikes and racing thoughts. I can’t figure out what I’m doing different on the occasional day that I DONT have this issue. I eat the same thing every day basically, at the same times.

Calories are fine, I just don’t think it’s calories but I think it’s something to do with my gut. When thyroid made me regular my hands and feet were warm and my mind was almost worryingly quiet, but this week I got constipated again. What else should I consider? I’m gonna try a scoop of AC tonight and see if it’s endotoxin related. Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:

DrJ

@PointOutside Acetylcholine will inhibit adrenaline. Acetylcholine is also needed for peristalsis (to avoid constipation). So maybe try eating several eggs everyday for a while?

OP
P

PointOutside

@PointOutside Acetylcholine will inhibit adrenaline. Acetylcholine is also needed for peristalsis (to avoid constipation). So maybe try eating several eggs everyday for a while?
I have been craving eggs to be honest. I’ll try to get more choline in because I haven’t been getting much anyways.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals