Should I power through potential negative effects of Raw A2 dairy, or should I give up? Is it even the dairy that is causing these symptoms?

Should I power through the apparent symptoms?

• Power through it, give it some time to adjust, no permanent side effects to doing it

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Stop it already

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters

Josh

I know I’ve posted about a million times here about Dairy, it’s just I’m SO desperate to include it into my diet, hate taking calcium sups. (If you haven’t seen previous posts, every single form of dairy causes my eczema to flare up, mainly causes the eye lids and surrounding areas to be extremely itchy). I consumed normal store bought pasteurised milk all my childhood every single day with no issues, so I don’t think I was born with a full on dairy allergy, so it indicates that I’ve developed this intolerance over the last few years which I suspect is from lots of courses of anti biotics. (Cheese also gives me issues).

SYMPTOMS SINCE INTRODUCING RAW A2 GRASS FED COWS MILK:
Now I’m trying the last version of milk that I haven’t tried right now: Raw, A2, grass fed cows milk and I’ve been taking it super easy, just 30ml at the end of a meal, alongside raw honey and also slightly warmed up and these last two days I’ve had two flare ups where my eyes were itching like crazy again, not sure whether it is eczema or just hay fever?!. (I haven’t been getting any digestion issues though, like no signs of lactose intolerance).

Now these last two days I’ve also been sneezing like hell, runny nose, itchy throat etc, all classical hay fever symptoms which I haven’t had for a good few years now so are these symptoms just hay fever? Or could an intolerance to raw dairy cause things like sneezing etc?

I’m in the UK and it’s one of warmest days of the year so far, so maybe pollen is high but who knows.

Should I continue to power through these symptoms and continue with the raw milk for a bit? Is there any permanent repercussions to this?
Or does anyone have ANY tips what so ever that could prevent the flare up that dairy causes me.

Thank you

I know I’ve posted about a million times here about Dairy, it’s just I’m SO desperate to include it into my diet, hate taking calcium sups. (If you haven’t seen previous posts, every single form of dairy causes my eczema to flare up, mainly causes the eye lids and surrounding areas to be extremely itchy). I consumed normal store bought pasteurised milk all my childhood every single day with no issues, so I don’t think I was born with a full on dairy allergy, so it indicates that I’ve developed this intolerance over the last few years which I suspect is from lots of courses of anti biotics. (Cheese also gives me issues).

Now I’m trying the last version of milk that I haven’t tried right now: Raw, A2, grass fed cows milk and I’ve been taking it super easy, just 30ml at the end of a meal, alongside raw honey and also slightly warmed up and these last two days I’ve had two flare ups where my eyes were itching like crazy again, not sure whether it is eczema or just hay fever?!. (I haven’t been getting any digestion issues though, like no signs of lactose intolerance).

Now these last two days I’ve also been sneezing like hell, runny nose, itchy throat etc, all classical hay fever symptoms which I haven’t had for a good few years now so are these symptoms just hay fever? Or could an intolerance to raw dairy cause things like sneezing etc?

I’m in the UK and it’s one of warmest days of the year so far, so maybe pollen is high but who knows.

Should I continue to power through these symptoms and continue with the raw milk for a bit? Is there any permanent repercussions to this?
Or does anyone have ANY tips what so ever that could prevent the flare up that dairy causes me.

Thank you
Do you sugar and salt your milk Josh? It didn't go down well for me for several years until I started doing that. My body has now acclimated well to it.

T

TheBeard

Thank you

Raw milk only works with a no-fiber diet.

Even better, a milk-only diet.

Raw milk only works with a no-fiber diet.

Even better, a milk-only diet.
What are you talking about? My whole family has been drinking gallons of raw milk weekly for years with varied diets, and nobody in my family has digestive issues. You crack me up :)

T

TheBeard

What are you talking about? My whole family has been drinking gallons of raw milk weekly for years with varied diets, and nobody in my family has digestive issues. You crack me up :)

We are not talking about "your whole family" here, we are talking about people with metabolic issues.

You can't even tolerate milk without adding sugar or salt to it, so why are you dismissing someones else's trick to tolerate milk?

Ben.

Have you tried colostrum to help establish a better microbiome (milk does that on its own, especially how "TheBeard" proposed it but perhaps it helps better)?
I woudln't push trough for over a week or two and only so if the sideeffects are tolerable.

Have you tried pure lactose to try and replicate the symptoms as potential source for your symptoms? Or have you tried some enzyme supplements with the milk?

We are not talking about "your whole family" here, we are talking about people with metabolic issues.

You can't even tolerate milk without adding sugar or salt to it, so why are you dismissing someones else's trick to tolerate milk?
That is not true. I did do that to get use to it until my histamines got better. It had nothing to do the milk,, but I don't need to do that now. I have said that many times. I would just like to know where you have read that you can't mix raw milk with fiber? You seem to think if you have a problem with things like milk and coffee it is the milk and coffee's fault.

Last edited:
OP
J

Josh

Do you sugar and salt your milk Josh? It didn't go down well for me for several years until I started doing that. My body has now acclimated well to it.

I drink the milk with a big meal and alongside honey in that respect, I also salt my food really well!

OP
J

Josh

Have you tried colostrum to help establish a better microbiome (milk does that on its own, especially how "TheBeard" proposed it but perhaps it helps better)?
I woudln't push trough for over a week or two and only so if the sideeffects are tolerable.

Have you tried pure lactose to try and replicate the symptoms as potential source for your symptoms? Or have you tried some enzyme supplements with the milk?

I have tried colostrum before but I had to stop as it was eventually causing me some eczema

I haven't tried pure lactose, reason being is because I know cheese gives me eczema flare ups too, also the same with butter if I consume enough of it

Sounds like crazy symptoms. I would just ramp up more even slowly- maybe like a cap-full. go as low as you need to to stop feeling symptoms, then work up.