Ray: Starch with plenty of sugar and saturated fat will help control endotoxin?

AinmAnseo

Forum Supporter
I heard that Ray said that taking starch with plenty of sugar and saturated fat will help keep the endotoxin in check.

Would anyone know what the details of this might be?
What does he mean by "plenty" of sugar?

Thanks.
Paul

Nicole W.

I heard that Ray said that taking starch with plenty of sugar and saturated fat will help keep the endotoxin in check.

Thanks.
Paul
There’s something about sugar that improves starch digestion. I think the saturated fats mechanically protect the stomach lining and protect against endotoxin.
Even when I have trouble with other starches, I can always enjoy a homemade chocolate chip cookie without any physical complaints.

I think sweet things like cookies or cake etc might be what he is referring to when he says “ plenty of sugar”. In other words: dessert.

Peatress

I've heard him say adding saturated fat to well cooked starches is protective but I don't recall him saying adding sugar (at the same time) was helpful

Last edited:

tallglass13

Thanks.
Paul
My interpretation was that he meant both Sugar and Starch in abundance turn into Saturated fat, which would protect against endotoxin.

Oleg

Ray mentioned that saturated fat slows down digestion allowing starch to be digested more fully, giving bacteria less food to proliferate and create more LPSs.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals