Ray Peat And Stalinism

michael94

Most of the establishment "left" in the US. (AOC, Sanders, Omar) are obviously controlled opposition tbh so I probably shouldn't have bothered singling Biden out. It's funny because our communist party here in Russia has a worse reputation for being controlled opp but is much more willing to act independently whenever it has a local mandate.
Even the Bernie supportershave been given the finger at this point. Ask a Bernie supporter 6 months ago what they think of Joe Biden and it would not be anything nice. Not that Bernie would have even done anything about the real financial criminals but I somewhat sympathize with their views.

michael94

There isn't a communist conspiracy, TPTB just use communism as a weapon, they're not legitimately ideological communists. Speaking of false flags, Hitler pulled off tons of false flags like the Gleiwitz incident.
The Gliewitz false-flag story is based off the signed testimony of one person ( Alfred Naujocks ) at Nuremberg.

2751-PS – Metapedia ( the affidavit itself is in English ).

edit: another article
The Gleiwitz “False Flag” Incident is Pure Fiction | Carolyn Yeager

Last edited:

managing

Your blanket statement that revisionism consists of "Nazi apologism/ horribly contrived/inconsistent/hateful/self-serving motivation." is a pot potpourri of ad hominem attacks and barbs : the reason most industrial nations have anti revisionist laws is because they cannot counter their arguments and are reduced to censor them in order to silence them.

Recently, Amazon, an US company, used the bogus pretext of revisionist books breaching their guidelines to ban them from public sale.

When revisionists authors countered in a 40 min YT documentary in 2017, their rebuttal got subsequently banned from Youtube in 2019.

The Day Amazon Murdered History – Documentary (2017) about Censorship – Banned in 2019

Amazon simply lied about the breach, and so did you.
LOL. Getting really random now. NONE of the things you cited were in the message Postman called lies.

Amazon and Youtube not governments. No censorship, just commerce. Bakers don't have to bake cakes for homosexuals and Amazon doesn't have to sell books they don't want to. Only one of those things is discriminatory, but both are legal. Land of the free and all.

If you would like to show me an example of Nazi apologism that is NOT contrived, inconsistent, hateful and self-serving, I will gladly say I am wrong and you are right.

michael94

LOL. Getting really random now. NONE of the things you cited were in the message Postman called lies.

Amazon and Youtube not governments. No censorship, just commerce. Bakers don't have to bake cakes for homosexuals and Amazon doesn't have to sell books they don't want to. Only one of those things is discriminatory, but both are legal. Land of the free and all.

If you would like to show me an example of Nazi apologism that is NOT contrived, inconsistent, hateful and self-serving, I will gladly say I am wrong and you are right.
What about Germar Rudolf? He is not at all a "Nazi" but has done some of the most work on Holocaust Revisionism.

101: False Claims About Revisionism

He spent many years in Prison just for publishing technical work.

burtlancast

managing

What about Germar Rudolf? He is not at all a "Nazi" but has done some of the most work on Holocaust Revisionism.

101: False Claims About Revisionism

He spent many years in Prison just for publishing technical work.
I am interested and will check it out. Revisionism and apologism are not the same thing, but then picking the rules is kind of unfair of me. Its quite possible that there are scholars who are committed to getting it right who do not have an agenda of hate. Everything I've seen cited (possibly excepting Rudolf) quite clearly has an agenda.

The big difference is, are you correcting the record, or are you trying to argue that the Nazi's weren't so bad? Or worse, whataboutisms. Gee, the Israelis have done some bad things. Sure they have. Now, about Nazism . . .

Take for example claims like "Nazis didn't really make lamp shades out of skin". Ok, I have no idea. So what? That means all of the other bad stuff is ok? Or "The Holocaust is a lie, only 1 million were killed, not 6 million". This was a controversial one page advertorial in the Chicago Sun Times in the early 90's.

Want to correct the history books? Sure, I agree. But expect people to look very closely at your motives. If you wear a swastika armband on the weekends, GTFO.

managing

Companies don't censor. They conduct business. Governments censor (or not). Companies are free to do whatever they want (that is what freedom means) so long as they don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, or sexual orientation. Unless it comes to baking a cake for a gay wedding. Because somehow that isn't discrimination.

Specifically referring to the US.

If youtube, amazon, facebook, etc don't like what you're selling, they don't have to participate. I don't always like it. You don't always like it. Quit whining "ooh, Youtube censored XXXXX". Find someplace else to put it.

The New England Journal of Medicine "censors" Ray Peat and like minded individuals. Ergo, raypeatforum.

michael94

I am interested and will check it out. Revisionism and apologism are not the same thing, but then picking the rules is kind of unfair of me. Its quite possible that there are scholars who are committed to getting it right who do not have an agenda of hate. Everything I've seen cited (possibly excepting Rudolf) quite clearly has an agenda.

The big difference is, are you correcting the record, or are you trying to argue that the Nazi's weren't so bad? Or worse, whataboutisms. Gee, the Israelis have done some bad things. Sure they have. Now, about Nazism . . .

Take for example claims like "Nazis didn't really make lamp shades out of skin". Ok, I have no idea. So what? That means all of the other bad stuff is ok? Or "The Holocaust is a lie, only 1 million were killed, not 6 million". This was a controversial one page advertorial in the Chicago Sun Times in the early 90's.

Want to correct the history books? Sure, I agree. But expect people to look very closely at your motives. If you wear a swastika armband on the weekends, GTFO.
If the Revisionists were right ( see picture attached for clarity ) wouldn't that be inherently Nazi apologism?

Attachments

• Holocaust_Revisionist_claims.png
    Holocaust_Revisionist_claims.png
    11.4 KB · Views: 22

managing

If the Revisionists were right ( see picture attached for clarity ) wouldn't that be inherently Nazi apologism?
Its a good question, and ultimately it is why it is hard to police. But also why it is so necessary to do so.

Consider the difference:

I'd like to make the historical record on Nazi Germany as accurate and complete as possible.

OR

I'd like to create some sympathy for Nazi's and anger toward Jews.

Those are two very different things. One is acceptable. One is not.

burtlancast

Companies don't censor. They conduct business.

Since Amazon sold the same books for years and decided all of a sudden to stop selling them, refusing to offer any sensible explanation besides their guidelines, and without justifying how the exact same content can respect/cease to respect those from one day to the very next, the only logical explanation is they censored them out of fear of pressure groups.

And so you lied .

To comeback to the subject of anti revisionist laws in a majority of industrialized nations, the reason for this censoring is not, as you wrote, that it consists in "Nazi apologism/ horribly contrived/inconsistent/hateful/self-serving motivation."

The true reason is that they cannot answer the arguments put forward by the revisionists, and in order to avoid the topic, they resort to brute force.

And here's your second lie.

Regarding the subject of the trillions of dollars in reparations reserved exclusively for one genocide and not for others, the fallacy is totally relevant, and has nothing to do with whataboutism as revisionists very much put in doubt the said genocide.

That's your third lie.

You welcome. :wave:

Last edited:

snacks

Rostov-on-Don, Russia/Southern United States
Since Amazon sold the same books for years and decided all of a sudden to stop selling them, refusing to offer any sensible explanation besides their guidelines, and without justifying how the exact same content can respect/cease to respect those from one day to the very next, the only logical explanation is they censored them out of fear of pressure groups.

And so you lied .

To comeback to the subject of anti revisionist laws in a majority of industrialized nations, the reason for this censoring is not, as you wrote, that it consists in "Nazi apologism/ horribly contrived/inconsistent/hateful/self-serving motivation."

The true reason is that they cannot answer the arguments put forward by the revisionists, and in order to avoid the topic, they resort to brute force.

Regarding the subject of the trillions of dollars in reparations reserved exclusively for one genocide and not for others, the fallacy is totally relevant, and has nothing to do with whataboutism as revisionists very much put in doubt the said genocide.

That's your third lie.

I don't think Amazon yielded to anything but the positions of their own leadership tbh. Of course this doesn't make it any better but you can see that Bezos is an "antifa" hack and its upper echolon of programmers and censors are all typical silicon valley trannies

managing

And so you lied .

That's your third lie.

LOL. Are you trying to be silly now? I'll pretend you are serious, although I am really not sure. Who cares what the explanation is? I mean, you care, and you don't like it. But, what, you want congress to pass a law saying that once you sell a product you have to sell it forever? Yes! Hello McRib! They changed their mind for a reason you don't like, lol. Seriously? Something should be done! This is a thing up with which I shall not put!

Can you give me an example of a law in the US against revising history?

Trillions of dollars of reparations is a fantasy, but so what? Whataboutism personified. Why, stop scowling at the Nazis and scowl at these people over here instead!

This is just silly.

managing

I don't think Amazon yielded to anything but the positions of their own leadership tbh. Of course this doesn't make it any better but you can see that Bezos is an "antifa" hack and its upper echolon of programmers and censors are all typical silicon valley trannies
I know, right? I walk around Silicon Valley and think "Where are all the men" and then I realize: half the "women" are trannies! That's where the men went!

As an aside, you really do have a penis infatuation.

snacks

I know, right? I walk around Silicon Valley and think "Where are all the men" and then I realize: half the "women" are trannies! That's where the men went!

As an aside, you really do have a penis infatuation.

Who mentioned penises this time lol? I made one reference to "schlongs" in reference to the extent of your creepy idolization of ray peat and you've been on it ever since. I can only assume that I struck a nerve but I thought you were still in your moping corner

snacks

And so you lied .

That's your third lie.

did you see this latest polish claim btw? Germany owes Poland over $850 billion in WW2 reparations: senior lawmaker

Greece also claims that the "complete" reparations it's owed are in the order of 280 bil euros. Really want to know where countries that have NEVER been worth half as much as what they're "owed" get these figures from lol

Last edited:

managing

Who mentioned penises this time lol? I made one reference to "schlongs" in reference to the extent of your creepy idolization of ray peat and you've been on it ever since. I can only assume that I struck a nerve but I thought you were still in your moping corner
Trannies . . .

snacks

You tell me, you are the one that brought them into a conversation on . . . <checks notes> Ray Peat and Stalinism.

Some trans* people are FTM so I think that possibly you have some kind of latent trans*phobia and just need to attend lgbtbbq sensitivity training, or alternatively just find someone who can establish a synaptic connection between both of your brain cells so that you can recognize the difference between a tangential reference and a topicof discussion. Anyways I thought the latest "science" on the trans* community was that transition wasn't always necessary and that there were identities besides FTM and MTF so penises (which you seem to really enjoy talking about for some reason) have far less to do with a discussion of that demographic than you're implying.

managing

Some trans* people are FTM so I think that possibly you have some kind of latent trans*phobia and just need to attend lgbtbbq sensitivity training, or alternatively just find someone who can establish a synaptic connection between both of your brain cells so that you can recognize the difference between a tangential reference and a topicof discussion. Anyways I thought the latest "science" on the trans* community was that transition wasn't always necessary and that there were identities besides FTM and MTF so penises (which you seem to really enjoy talking about for some reason) have far less to do with a discussion of that demographic than you're implying.
Lol. Snacks has jumped the shark.

jumpthesharkblog_600x.jpg

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals