Is it possible to get out of a hypothyroid state and greatly increase metabolism?

Roni123@

Hello members, how are you?

I see on the forum and even in Ray Peat's writings the benefits of a slightly hyperthyroid metabolism, they are fascinating benefits like another way of seeing the world, more strength, more health.... and a high temperature and great adaptability the situation...

but practically all of them reach this level just by consuming t3 hormones, but in Brazil, T3 has become difficult because it needs to be prescribed and in certain places there is no drug itself..

Is there any nutritional way to get out of a state of hypothyroidism and become mildly hyperthyroid?

calcium? aspirin? ..... ??

@HealingTheBody @Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Hello members, how are you?

I see on the forum and even in Ray Peat's writings the benefits of a slightly hyperthyroid metabolism, they are fascinating benefits like another way of seeing the world, more strength, more health.... and a high temperature and great adaptability the situation...

but practically all of them reach this level just by consuming t3 hormones, but in Brazil, T3 has become difficult because it needs to be prescribed and in certain places there is no drug itself..

Is there any nutritional way to get out of a state of hypothyroidism and become mildly hyperthyroid?

calcium? aspirin? ..... ??

@HealingTheBody @Hans
There are a couple of ways to induce uncoupling as you alluded to, but it will never be able to replace T3 or make up for it.
Iodine might temporarily induce a thyroid storm. Ashwagandha might as well (R), celery extract (R), etc.
Things that help to optimize thyroid function include forskolin, ash, black cumin, aspirin, naringenin, hesperetin, Costus pictus and Atractylodes macrocephala (R).

OP
R

Roni123@

There are a couple of ways to induce uncoupling as you alluded to, but it will never be able to replace T3 or make up for it.
Iodine might temporarily induce a thyroid storm. Ashwagandha might as well (R), celery extract (R), etc.
Things that help to optimize thyroid function include forskolin, ash, black cumin, aspirin, naringenin, hesperetin, Costus pictus and Atractylodes macrocephala (R).
do you think you can have a very active thyroid with food?

some ratios also in the style of more calcium for phosphorus.....
more carbs, less fat ?

Hans

Forum Supporter
do you think you can have a very active thyroid with food?

some ratios also in the style of more calcium for phosphorus.....
more carbs, less fat ?
Yes, but slight hyperthyroidism is highly unlikely. Lots of dairy, salt, lamb, easy-to-digest carbs and nutrient-dense foods should help.

baron

Tyromax and other NDT work well and it should be legal everywhere. Does Farmacia Del Niño products get stopped at customs for you?

OP
R

Roni123@

Yes, but slight hyperthyroidism is highly unlikely. Lots of dairy, salt, lamb, easy-to-digest carbs and nutrient-dense foods should help.
What are easy-to-digest carbohydrates? because lately I'm consuming a lot of calories from starch (potatoes, rice, bananas and some fruits) and a lot of beef (300-500 grams) and eggs my phosphorus is 2 to 1 in relation to calcium

1 liter of milk and some cheese

Momma

Progesterone. Salt. Sugar. Sun. Calcium. All thyroid “surrogates” so to speak. The calcium, sun and salt lower parathyroid which in turn will support your thyroid.

OP
R

Roni123@

Progesterone. Salt. Sugar. Sun. Calcium. All thyroid “surrogates” so to speak. The calcium, sun and salt lower parathyroid which in turn will support your thyroid.
Hmm interesting yes, it's true, but I don't think it would reach a state of hyperthyroidism and also that it takes time for the thyroid to settle down but it's essential

my problem is that I crave meat a lot and it raises my phosphorus relative to calcium.

Momma

Hmm interesting yes, it's true, but I don't think it would reach a state of hyperthyroidism and also that it takes time for the thyroid to settle down but it's essential

my problem is that I crave meat a lot and it raises my phosphorus relative to calcium.
Meat to satiate you?

Momma

To me that means you need to up your calories. Slowly. Plus more frequent meal timing. This should also help solve not only your hunger or satiety issue, but to help support your thyroid by settling your adrenals down.

OP
R

Roni123@

To me that means you need to up your calories. Slowly. Plus more frequent meal timing. This should also help solve not only your hunger or satiety issue, but to help support your thyroid by settling your adrenals down.
because I was thinking of maximizing the metabolic rate as much as possible

something like 2 liters of milk a day or even 1 liter and cheese
rice, potatoes and eggs

but it reaches close to 2600 calories, some very hungry days it can reach 3,500 calories due to work, there were times when it reached 4,000 calories even more.

but I will need to add meat, since I don't consume meat I had to get up at night and cook 5 eggs with a lot of salt to fill me up by half.

Hans

Forum Supporter
What are easy-to-digest carbohydrates? because lately I'm consuming a lot of calories from starch (potatoes, rice, bananas and some fruits) and a lot of beef (300-500 grams) and eggs my phosphorus is 2 to 1 in relation to calcium

1 liter of milk and some cheese
Anything that you feel good on and not heavy and tired.

OP
R

Roni123@

Anything that you feel good on and not heavy and tired.
haha so milk and fruit, potatoes are relative, some days I get heavy when I'm tired but some days I don't.
but I think that as the metabolism increases I can digest better

I'm thinking of going only with milk (about 5 liters a day)

LLight

Fluid restriction could help.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals