Youtube Account For Ray Peat Clips

GAF

Maximum KUDOS to you for providing these clips. Simply amazing resource.:thumbsup:

OP
raypeatclips

raypeatclips

Some very interesting clips uploaded from an older radiation topic, including this one, which is probably the most stand out clip out of all the ones that I have listened to over the past few months.

OP
raypeatclips

raypeatclips

Another update, this time from an old Endotoxin KMUD chat which was very interesting. It currently takes the record for most clips from a single talk, with 27.

OP
raypeatclips

raypeatclips

Some new clips uploaded! Seems like we have a serial disliker that has gone through and starting disliking all the videos I have just uploaded. I suppose it is always going to happen when someone gets flustered by someone going against the grain so much as Peat does.

PeatThemAll

My quick thoughts:
  • Ray Peat on Weight Loss
  • Ray Peat on Pregnenolone
  • Ray Peat on Cancer
  • Ray Peat on Bowel, Intestine, Gut
  • Ray Peat on Authoritarianism
  • Ray Peat on Estrogen
  • Ray Peat on Vitamin E
  • Ray Peat miscellaneous
  • etc
Or you could clone this forum's categories and include a thank you 'note' *cough* plug *cough* to this forum.

OP
raypeatclips

raypeatclips

Another great talk uploaded, including topics like consciousness, Thiamine, lying down, Vitamins A and E, music, Dostoyevsky. There was a little bit of feedback on Peat's end it seems in the talk, which is a shame, but doesn't ruin what a great and varied talk it was.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals