Greetings! Howard in the house.

Howard

Hello everyone,
Glad to have found this site. I have been a fan of Peat's for quite some time and use his information as foundation to any research I do.

As I am exhausted at this moment, I appreciate the offered questions. they make it easier for me to share.

What's your age? - 58

How did you find the forum? - might have been from "Seth's Blog" http://blog.sethroberts.net not sure

How did you find Ray Peat's work? - found it referenced many times while researching different things over the years

How long have you been Peating? - If this implies a dietary adherence to the findings of Ray Peat. I don't think that I Peat. I started using bone gelatin broths for the past year and would be happy to find a dietary outline at this site. Is there one?

What is your favorite part about Peating? - 0

What is the worst part? - 0

What are your health issues? - Arthritis and sleep, general aging issues

What other questions should we ask?.......

Long healthful life to us all,
Howard

J

j.

Welcome. As far as I know, there is no official list of dietary recommendations in one place. People who follow a Peat diet collect his advice from many different sources. One of things that seems most important is stopping consumption of significant sources of PUFAs (polyunsaturated fats).

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Howard, welcome to the forum! :welcome

There are some general diet guidelines that other people have put together here:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=20

OP
H

Howard

Thank you J and Charlie. I will check out that link.

Be well
Howard

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom