Youtube Account For Ray Peat Clips

Subscribed.

I think you should upload all and any clips Peat has. It doesn't hurt to have another channel in case one channel gets discarded through neglect or whatever.

OP
raypeatclips

raypeatclips

Yup.

Perhaps a playlist of "Full Interviews" that can serve like another archive in case the other channel goes offline.

Oh yeah, that is my plan. At the moment I'm working on getting all the KMUD interviews onto Youtube that aren't already there, so every one of them is available in one way or another. Then I will work on adding other interviews he has done, or the rest of the KMUD at that point. Eventually I would like to have everything Peat has spoken thats been recorded on the channel.

Just a question to everybody. Can anybody think of ways to make the channel more organised? At the moment I have "Ray Peat clips" and "Ray Peat Full Interviews" Playlist, but the clips playlist is not far off 100 clips with only something like 4-5 interviews done. The clips will probably get near the 1000's of videos when they are all complete, so the playlist would be a mess.

I thought of adding sub-playlist, perhaps where Peat has talked about certain aspects, such as.

Ray Peat on cancer, Ray Peat on general diet, Ray Peat on thyroid. But with so many of these topics, including the 3 I just mentioned, overlap. I wondered if anybody had any ideas on topics I could break the clips down into?

My quick thoughts:
  • Ray Peat on Weight Loss
  • Ray Peat on Pregnenolone
  • Ray Peat on Cancer
  • Ray Peat on Bowel, Intestine, Gut
  • Ray Peat on Authoritarianism
  • Ray Peat on Estrogen
  • Ray Peat on Vitamin E
  • Ray Peat Miscellaneous
  • etc
It tough to organise because there's subject specific e.g. Estrogen and substance specific e.g. Vitamin E that clips could fall into and overlap.

OP
raypeatclips

raypeatclips

Thanks for the reply, they look good for a start, thats the sort of list I was hoping for. I'll wait to see if anyone else replies to helps us refine the topics a little. Yeah I agree there is a lot of overlap, I am not quite sure how I will organise this yet. Will have a think!

burtlancast

In the description of the video, maybe you could give the direct link to the batch transcription projects?

OP
raypeatclips

raypeatclips

Not bumped this in a couple of days. Lots of interviews going up including, the oldest KMUD ones that some people may not have seen as I'm not sure the oldest ones are on the forum!

OP
raypeatclips

raypeatclips

Just an update for you all, I have uploaded a number of clips from the 2012 KMUD interview about heart disease, blood pressure and so on. This is probably more representative of my activity levels, about an update once a week, depending what is happening! Hope you all enjoy. :)

burtlancast

If the interview you uploaded is already transcribed by us, you might use MEGA to upload the pdf, and then post the download link in the video description.

OP
raypeatclips

raypeatclips

It already takes me several hours to upload a batch of clips and a bit less for full interviews, so I don't really want to make anymore work for myself. If you would like to upload the transcripts and drop me a link I would be happy to put it into the description. :)

OP
raypeatclips

raypeatclips

Just a quick update as I've not updated in a while. Got another batch of clips uploaded from an interview with a second interviews clips being uploaded now! Hope you all find them interesting.

OP
raypeatclips

raypeatclips

Quick update of a few full interviews a few days ago and clips from the radiation talk he did on KMUD a few years ago, which has some very interesting clips regarding red light, radiation. Check them out if you are interested. :)

@raypeatclips These short clips are awesome, good work man.

I have had an Internet window open on my browser with the marshmallow full interviews for months now, but I never have the time to listen to a full interview. It's great just to be able to listen to the short clips when I can.

THANK YOU!

OP
raypeatclips

raypeatclips

@raypeatclips These short clips are awesome, good work man.

I have had an Internet window open on my browser with the marshmallow full interviews for months now, but I never have the time to listen to a full interview. It's great just to be able to listen to the short clips when I can.

THANK YOU!

You are welcome! Glad people are enjoying them, I wouldn't be still uploading them if people weren't bothered about watching them, so thank you for watching!

OP
raypeatclips

raypeatclips

Quick update, just uploaded some clips from the Digestion and Emotion talk last year, includes interesting quotes on starch, yoghurt, endotoxin. Check out the channel if you are interested. :)

OP
raypeatclips

raypeatclips

I would firstly like to thank everyone that has been visiting the youtube page recently and for the likes on the videos. I believe the likes are what is making them grow. I wonder how long it takes before the videos start infiltrating the "related videos" sections of other health videos. I think some people will be in for a shock!

Uploaded another batch of questions. :)

Rafe

Beautiful! Thank you so much for this way of getting RP's views out. I like the editing & accessibility for looking up things & learning how to talk about what he's said.
Thanks again, @raypeatclips for the Ray Peat clips.

OP
raypeatclips

raypeatclips

Beautiful! Thank you so much for this way of getting RP's views out. I like the editing & accessibility for looking up things & learning how to talk about what he's said.
Thanks again, @raypeatclips for the Ray Peat clips.

Thank you for watching Rafe! If you guys didn't keep watching the videos I wouldn't feel as determined to keep putting them out. :)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals