Greetings! Howard in the house.

Discussion in 'Meet & Greet' started by Howard, Jan 2, 2013.

1. Howard

Howard New Member

Hello everyone,
    Glad to have found this site. I have been a fan of Peat's for quite some time and use his information as foundation to any research I do.

As I am exhausted at this moment, I appreciate the offered questions. they make it easier for me to share.

What's your age? - 58

How did you find the forum? - might have been from "Seth's Blog" http://blog.sethroberts.net not sure

How did you find Ray Peat's work? - found it referenced many times while researching different things over the years

How long have you been Peating? - If this implies a dietary adherence to the findings of Ray Peat. I don't think that I Peat. I started using bone gelatin broths for the past year and would be happy to find a dietary outline at this site. Is there one?

What is your favorite part about Peating? - 0

What is the worst part? - 0

What are your health issues? - Arthritis and sleep, general aging issues

What other questions should we ask?.......

Long healthful life to us all,
    Howard

2. j.

j. Guest

Welcome. As far as I know, there is no official list of dietary recommendations in one place. People who follow a Peat diet collect his advice from many different sources. One of things that seems most important is stopping consumption of significant sources of PUFAs (polyunsaturated fats).

3. charlie

charlie The Law & Order Admin

Howard, welcome to the forum! :welcome

There are some general diet guidelines that other people have put together here:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=20

4. OP
    Howard

Howard New Member

Thank you J and Charlie. I will check out that link.

Be well
    Howard

5. Ray-Z

Ray-Z Member