Greetings from the Southwest

Poppyseed13

Hello. I'm a long-time lurker, and a recent contributer.

What's your age? 51 ... and loving it!

How did you find the forum? Looking for Ray Peat discussions.... a quick google search.

How did you find the forum? Hunting for progesterone alternatives---Ray Peat made great sense.

How long have you been Peating? ... Just completed a year---and have seen many improvements.....largely, I am WARMER.

What is your favorite part about Peating? ....my kitchen counter: coffee pot, gelatin (Great Lakes green container), white sugar, non-iodized salt, potassium (NO-SALT), Natural Calm (magnesium), maple syrup, gallon of coconut oil (Nutiva)...... All of this stuff is NORMAL---I smile when I see my kitchen counter.

What is the worst part? ... realizing that I've done (unwittingly) very destructive things to my body for most of my life, and that I have to (really must) give myself time to heal it. I'm in it for the long haul.

What are your health issues? ..... Fighting chronic infections (esp. colds/sinus infections), too much estrogen (Progest-E is very effective for this), lack of Energy to move through a whole day...

I'll post more in Logs/Testimonials.

A very big thank-you to Charlie and the other moderators for providing this forum.

Cheers,
Poppyseed13

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Poppyseed13 said:
A very big thank-you to Charlie and the other moderators for providing this forum.

It's great to have you here!

:welcome2

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Welcome Poppyseed13, it's great to hear of your success!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals