Hello

mvlittle

Thank you Charlie for adding this form.

What's your age? 58

How did you find the forum? A Google search for pregnenalone.

How did you find Ray Peat's work? I was listening to a You Tube audio of Lita Lea and of course she mentiond Ray several times.

How long have you been Peating? I am just reading and just started purchasing food yesterday.

What is your favorite part about Peating? He is based on science rather than medicine.

What is the worst part? Learning to eat something new that I don't necessarily want to eat. :)

What are your health issues? I have had adrenal stress since I was a child. Dark circles under my eyes and sleepless nights.Weight gain and frontal hair loss and total hair thinning, fatigue, etc.....

What other questions should we ask?.......Maybe what city do you live so that if possible people could connect live? I am in San Antonio Texas USA.

Dan W

I just realized I've already welcomed you before, so just consider this a double-welcome :lol:

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Dan I feel you man! So many new people coming to the forum I really cant keep up with all the names now. :lol: Which is a great thing because so many people are finding Ray Peats work.

mvlittle, :welcome If I already welcomed you, go ahead and blame it on Dan. ;)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom