Post-SSRI troubles, pseudo-ADD, panic attacks

DaveFoster

answersfound said:
post 114867 Definitely get pregnenolone. It helps tremendously and works synergistically with thyroid
+1 Also +1 for tianeptine. Try tianeptine; tianeptine is awesome. All of the troubles associated with an SSRI, reverse them and you have tianeptine in a nutshell. Get tianeptine sulfate and not tianeptine sodium. Also, don't be afraid to take a higher dose. (40-80 mg) Most would recommend against going up to 100 mg.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
allblues

allblues

answersfound said:
post 114867 Definitely get pregnenolone. It helps tremendously and works synergistically with thyroid

I ordered pansterone which i've been using, a few drops a day, 5-10 drops-ish. It has been great!
First time i used it, 4 drops, i got a pretty bad nipple-swelling and itching reaction. Looked around the web, many bodybuilders using steroids
see this kind of reaction as estrogen, i read a few threads on bb-forums calling for the sufferer to start guzzling aromatase inhibitors.

Luckily the reaction hasn't returned since, and the preg + dhea has given a nice added sense of wellbeing.

Got the prolactin-test results today - 18 µg/L which is supposed to be equivalent to US measurements of mg/L.
A little high, no? Doc says "normal for a man your age" - if anyone has input on this please chime in :)

Thanks again everyone for all of your help, and happy soon to be new year!

answersfound

allblues said:
post 117229
answersfound said:

I ordered pansterone which i've been using, a few drops a day, 5-10 drops-ish. It has been great!
First time i used it, 4 drops, i got a pretty bad nipple-swelling and itching reaction. Looked around the web, many bodybuilders using steroids
see this kind of reaction as estrogen, i read a few threads on bb-forums calling for the sufferer to start guzzling aromatase inhibitors.

Luckily the reaction hasn't returned since, and the preg + dhea has given a nice added sense of wellbeing.

Got the prolactin-test results today - 18 µg/L which is supposed to be equivalent to US measurements of mg/L.
A little high, no? Doc says "normal for a man your age" - if anyone has input on this please chime in :)

Thanks again everyone for all of your help, and happy soon to be new year!

You want prolactin under 7. "Normal" is exactly what you don't want because everyone who is "normal" ends up with a chronic health problem. There are a variety of ways to attack it.

And yea I got a roid rage reaction from Pansterone from around 4 drops. I'm still evaluating the supp and using sparingly.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals