Nardil, Lexapro & Benzodiazepines For Panic And Agoraphobia

Amazoniac

When you prepare the collagen yourself, and eat it straight away, then it's in its most digestible form, just like a starch that didn't have a chance reform complex structures after cooling down.
And regarding toxins, you can always scald and discart the water to remove excesses of them.
You can add pieces of fruit to the dish, to find if it helps, like papaya, pineapple, etc.

If you're buying commercial products, I think that comparing the viscosity value of a few of them might give you an idea of how complex the structures are. Perhaps opting for one that's less vicious..

SonOfEurope

Increase Zinc, calcium and salt your food more.

I have almost fully withdrawn from klonopin as I've written maybe 20 posts on my story that you guys can read... My only aid was progesterone .

But when I started the taper 21 months ago... Between month 16 and 12 I was experiencing palpitations that began to merge into agoraphobia.

I saw a cardiologist. .. Heart is fine.

I upped my progesterone from 15mg a day to 34mg, I changed the base of my carbs from white rice and noodles to a balance of potatoes, brown rice, fibrous fruits and eliminated milk while increasing eggs and liver for the goodies.... It went away... I have not had a palpitation since late 2019 ... And the fear of /distancing/ just disappeared.... Maybe I'm a medical mystery.... Cognitive behavior therapy didn't help that much...

Just my story and 2 cents.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals