Nardil, Lexapro & Benzodiazepines For Panic And Agoraphobia

DaveFoster

Does it increase adrenaline or decrease?
It's a beta-adrenergic antagonist, so it lowers adrenaline.

@passivity

After consuming starch for a couple days, I had unbearable anxiety (out of nowhere, and it's been under control for a while.) It went away a day after, again out of nowhere.

Such_Saturation's comment on blood sugar seems to be accurate. Cutting out starch helped me.

OP
P

passivity

It's a beta-adrenergic antagonist, so it lowers adrenaline.

@passivity

After consuming starch for a couple days, I had unbearable anxiety (out of nowhere, and it's been under control for a while.) It went away a day after, again out of nowhere.

Such_Saturation's comment on blood sugar seems to be accurate. Cutting out starch helped me.

I'm going to cut rice completely then.

InChristAlone

That's interesting you describe it as burning. You may be right in trying anti-inflammatories. Lately when I feel anxious it feels as if my brain is inflamed. You could try turmeric and n-acetyl-glucosamine. A guy over at pheonix rising claims those two and flax oil (!) cured his severe anxiety bordering on psychosis.

Yeah if it is a systemic condition then brain training is not going to take it away.

OP
P

passivity

That's interesting you describe it as burning. You may be right in trying anti-inflammatories. Lately when I feel anxious it feels as if my brain is inflamed. You could try turmeric and n-acetyl-glucosamine. A guy over at pheonix rising claims those two and flax oil (!) cured his severe anxiety bordering on psychosis.

Yeah if it is a systemic condition then brain training is not going to take it away.

Well, hydrocodone is actually a painkiller, yeah I read that one thread but unfortunately I don't have any money right now and in order to try any of those I'd have to order them from the USA and that's kinda expensive so I'm gonna go with hydrocodone and baclofen, and when I have some extra money then I'll try those (except the flax oil, lol), thank you.

InChristAlone

The spice turmeric should be easy to find and you could use it in your cooking. careful with hydrocodone! Probably hard on the liver and addictive.

OP
P

passivity

The spice turmeric should be easy to find and you could use it in your cooking. careful with hydrocodone! Probably hard on the liver and addictive.

I used to buy all kinds of herbs and spices and I've never heard about turmeric in here, but in going to try to find it.

Well, st least the hydrocodone doesn't have terrible long term side effects.

OP
P

passivity

So I finally tried baclofen, it has saved my life basically, but in order to avoid tolerance and all that (I take a really high dose) I'm going to lower the dose while mixing it with hydroxyzine and mirtazapine.

I've been taking the cartilage broth 3 times a week and I feel a lot better, I don't sweat as much right now, one really strange thing... it looks like it changed the fat distribution in my face in a really good way(I don't think it can really change the bone structure and also, I'm skinny).

I also cut all starch for 2 weeks and don't really feel any different, I'm really craving french fries (in butter) and rice so I don't know if it takes more time or something...

Mirtazapine? One of the safest antidepressants, great for panic attacks (involving adrenaline), and awesome synergy with caffeine. It will allow you to drink coffee and not become exhaustively anxious.

Unlike the SSRI's, you'll probably live longer if you take it.

I'm going to try it again!

Last edited:

DaveFoster

So I finally tried baclofen, it has saved my life basically, but in order to avoid tolerance and all that (I take a really high dose) I'm going to lower the dose while mixing it with hydroxyzine and mirtazapine.

I've been taking the cartilage broth 3 times a week and I feel a lot better, I don't sweat as much right now, one really strange thing... it looks like it changed the fat distribution in my face in a really good way(I don't think it can really change the bone structure and also, I'm skinny).

I also cut all starch for 2 weeks and don't really feel any different, I'm really craving french fries (in butter) and rice so I don't know if it takes more time or something...

I'm going to try it again!
Alright, but if you come off of it (and you probably should, as there's some cardiovascular risks if taken long-term, not to mention constipation and aggression,) then you should probably taper using liquid dosing. Also, use the lowest possible dose. Start at 1 mg, and then go to 1.5 after a week or so, for example.

OP
P

passivity

Alright, but if you come off of it (and you probably should, as there's some cardiovascular risks if taken long-term, not to mention constipation and aggression,) then you should probably taper using liquid dosing. Also, use the lowest possible dose. Start at 1 mg, and then go to 1.5 after a week or so, for example.

Alright, thanks again.

@Such_Saturation

The same as this?

aa22adc3685fd2a2d1b1868a4f08ca65.jpg

OP
P

passivity

I do use the leg slices and I don't know why it turns out so nice. I don't know of any cuisine that uses that cut for broth.
colombian cuisine :cool

gelatina de pata = leg gelatin

platos-extranos-colombia-3-634x341.jpg

They add panela, milk, cinnamon and vanilla to the bone broth (made with the cow's leg) then they mix it with corn starch and they let it thicken.
Las 11 comidas más exóticas de Colombia

The process:

Last edited:
Its really takes time to cook bone broth. Mine is always 12 hours to really soften the shank. Will ask the butcher what other part of the beef that has most cartilage minus the muscle.

I also search at yahoo and this is the question and answer.

What beef cut has the beef cartilage?
i love beef cartilage and back home I can get "soup meat" and the beef meat I would get would have beef with cartilage. now im in the USA and I have no idea what "cut" to get to get beef with cartilage on it. Pleaseee help this homesick girl.

-
Best Answer: The plate cut (also known as the short plate) is from the front belly of the cow, just below the rib cut. It usually sell as the skirt steak and the hanger steak. Short ribs contains three or four ribs, intercostal muscle and tendon,
both contain cartilage but not as much as part directly connect to the joine.

If "cartilage part" are what you looking for not "meat part" then I will buy shoulder bone cartilage (my #1 pick) or Knuckle bone cartilage since that where cartilage are located, some store will sell both as soup bone.

Just asked for your butcher that you want bones with cartilage attached to it, they will more than happy to help you.
-

I will ask the butcher for should bone or knuckle bone

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals