Please Help With Anxiety/panic/insomnia. It Has Been Months

postman

Sugar and salt makes me anxious. I'm much calmer eating starch. Keeping PUFA very low, like under 4 grams per day, will almost kind of abort the stress response. Try eating no other fats than MCT for 2 weeks straight without a single cheat meal. If you cheat it wont work. Mirtazapine is garbage.

OP
C

CaliforniaKat

Sugar and salt makes me anxious. I'm much calmer eating starch. Keeping PUFA very low, like under 4 grams per day, will almost kind of abort the stress response. Try eating no other fats than MCT for 2 weeks straight without a single cheat meal. If you cheat it wont work. Mirtazapine is garbage.

I would much rather not take the Mirt. But my taper went sideways after I got it out of my system, and I'm not ready to go off it again until I'm more stable.
I didn't have anxiety before all of this. It sucks.

I agree that sugar makes me feel icky. I have lowered it and am eating more starch and less carbs in general (not low carb by any means, just less). I'm aiming for equal ratios in cronometer rn to see if I can get things going better.

Hi all,

There is a somewhat long back story that you can find in some of my other posts.

I'll keep this one short and to the point. I eat peaty, though no low fat (it makes me feel worse). I have potatoes, sometimes masa, sometimes sourdough. Milk, meat, fruit, shrimp, some fish. Oysters and liver occasionally, but both are kinda gross to me. Decaf coffee, 2 grains NDT spaced out across the day. I track with cronometer. I eat enough, and am gaining weight quickly because of this stress rollercoaster.

Here are the issues I can't resolve. I was taking 7.5 mg if Mirtazapine since June. Tried to wean across 2 months. Had pretty bad withdrawal, and was told to reinstate. I did, and have been on the same dose since the start of Feb.

I'm still not sleeping well, wake every 2 hrs and rarely get more than 5 hrs of sleep. Inalso have panic attacks several days a week that I haven't been able to control well with salt/sugar/food spacing.
None of these symptoms were present even during the wean. I have tried a few days of 15 mg to see if it helped, and it actually made sleep worse.

Tryglicerides are high, temps are still low, pulse is often high. So I know I'm not processing carbs well. Likely also not storing glycogen well.

I only tolerate small amounts of supps at the moment.

Please excuse the tag without proper permission. But I know you have responded to other posts of mine before. @DaveFoster

Higher dose cypro? Something else?

What can I do to make this crap stop? I never had panic or anxiety before this year. How do people even deal with this on the daily? It sucks!!

Did you ever replete micronutrients thoughfully,not this or that once at a time.
What i do get as an impression from people is that a lot of them believe if they start clean eating,problems go away.

The thing is,clean eating ist just the baseline,and incurred "debt" has to be "worked off".
Also,respectfully, i consider Peat-foodchoice as junkfood,i would abstain from the milk,the oj,the protocol,everything that is coming from a cardboard-box.

People can get severe neurological symptoms just by food-intolerances.milk is also a hormonally
active food.I would advise to eat meat with Protein intake of at least 1.6g per kilogram of Bodyweight,
if you are rehabilitating,then Plus 50% on top of that.Low-fat Meat,Butterfat,ripe fruit like Bananas,cooked vegetables,no additional junksugar,very low PUFA,but still low dose LC-PUFA DHA from fish,it is physiologic,even if unstable,Gelatine,20 to 40g a day,also anxiolytic.

Only very good Multivitamin i encountered is Thorne Research Basic Nutrients 2/day,from which i would take like it is advised,and longer term ,after 6 months or so,only one a day.I would advise strongly for that one.
Against anxiety, Magnesium citrate,daily dose 500 to750mg of Mg+,it works.It has to be dissolved in a body of water,no pill or capsule,for 3oomg Magnesium 300 to 400 ml water.
Also low amount of movement,like cycling 20 to 30 minutes.

If you are a gym-rat,reduction of volume is highly advised,lower amount of sets,intensity is way more important than volume.

Women have higher incidence of these disorders because we live in a phony,covert-incel-controlled
society, and im only half-joking.The medical-industrial complex is highly sexist,anti-woman,they
have knowledge how to make people weak.
Any abuser has a sharp eye for that,its the innate knowledge of pimps and slavetraders.
Nutrition advise for women is mean spirited,they have to eat like males,no low Protein,no
low amount of red meat.Hang in there.

Jem Oz

I've used this method for years with great success. Both on myself and other people. Only catch is you have to dedicate the time to actually do it, and aim at the actual feelings you're having.

Tap - release and let it go - it's safe to let it go - etc. Now go back and check on the feeling. Is the anxiety there? How do you know it's there? Identify where you feel it and what you're thinking, and tap again. I release and let it go - it's safe to let it go - etc. Go back and check. Still there? How do you know? Rinse and repeat.

It really is that simple. I went through the training course and have worked with people but you can do it on yourself just fine and learn how to do it very quickly. It is a great a free technique anyone can learn.

I'm doing it right now to deal with anxiety, and at the same time I have a tank top on, with a red light under it. It's like a red light baby shining on my torso. Nice and warm :) Haha. The red light is not necessary but since we're all a bit nutty here (Peaty?), it's a nice touch. The red light is soothing to me and it's possible it helps the meditation/tapping process.

I've struggled with major depression/suicidal/anxiety for well over 16 years, and I will tell you from firsthand experience, you need to address it directly. Nutrition, lifestyle, medication, supplements, they all can help, but they don't get to the source.

You can have, with the right tools, the ability to relax right now. You have that power. Just need the key. I've shown you one key here and I can guarantee you that it works. The only catch is it only works if you do it. It can be amazing how the mind wanders and wants to settle back into anxiety and other bad feelings instead of resolving them and letting them go.

It's part of our self-protection mechanisms. You may say you've never dealt with anxiety like this before, but it's very important you listen to it. How do you know you're anxious? What is coming to mind? It didn't appear out of thin air. There is a method to the madness, and you have the power to relax as much as you have the power to be anxious. It's within your ability right now to choose which one to feel. Trust me on this.

You can keep up with all the nutritional stuff but do not neglect the personal practices. Pay attention to your mind and your emotions and spend time with yourself, and I promise you will feel better soon. Don't sweat it :)

Wanna thank you for sharing this. I'm amazed at how potent it is. I've been dealing with mega doses of anxiety lately, coming at me from all angles, and I'm casting a wide net. I don't just want to go down the supps route or assume everything's metabolic or hormonal.

Trying out this tapping technique reminds me of something: for a long time, I found it interesting that if I touched/tapped certain parts of my body, I'd feel something in another, very specific part. There is clearly much more to our bodies/souls/lives than just our biology. Im going to start researching meridians and related things. So thanks @Jib for the introduction!

Wanna thank you for sharing this. I'm amazed at how potent it is. I've been dealing with mega doses of anxiety lately, coming at me from all angles, and I'm casting a wide net. I don't just want to go down the supps route or assume everything's metabolic or hormonal.

Trying out this tapping technique reminds me of something: for a long time, I found it interesting that if I touched/tapped certain parts of my body, I'd feel something in another, very specific part. There is clearly much more to our bodies/souls/lives than just our biology. Im going to start researching meridians and related things. So thanks @Jib for the introduction!

You should read about useful stuff,like neurology,antagonistic gesture and so on.It will prove more useful than meridians,another word for signal-conducting nerve tissues.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals