T.E.N.S. For Depression, Panic Attacks, Anxiety

Xisca

Last edited:

Dave Clark

I wonder if this has the same effect as the Sota BioTuner? I have known about that unit for some time, but never purchased it, however, it is not cheap, about $250.

OP
Lore

Lore

@Lore look Best Sellers
How can you choose, they do not tell the differences between models!
And they talk only about muscles, not about effects on the nervous system!

Edit:
Sales on this one
15 Modes HealthmateForever TENS Unit & Muscle Stimulator For Pain Management

That's why I went to their closeout section and bought a $10.00 to "try it out". IMO, you can get away with the cheapest one you can find ... for the ear clip application, which will also serve for "muscle stimulation & pain management" . They just use different names, they all do the same thing .. different packaging.

this will work fine

Xisca

I do not find the ear clip...

OP
Lore

Lore

What were your settings in terms of : mA, Hz, µS ? Thanks
Specs HM8ML:
  • Output pulse width: 90μS ± 15%
  • Pulse Frequency: <100HZ
  • Max output amplitude: <5v (r.m.s)
  • Input Voltage: DC5V
  • Rated current: ≤ 50mA
  • Rated Power: ≤ .25W
  • 2.5mm plug
  • Screen size: 1" W x 1.25" L
  • Size: 1.5" L x 3.25" W x .25" T
  • Weight: 1.1 oz
  • If any questions or concern please feel free to them 1-888-860-7780.
Features:
  • 8 preprogrammed massage modes with different waveforms:
    • Tuina (Push & Pull), Acupuncture, Foot, Tapping, Leg, Cupping, Back, Combination.
  • Adjustable 10-60 minute timer
  • 20 levels of adjustable intensity
  • Allows 4 pads to be applied to the two different targeted areas at the same time
  • Rechargeable internal lithium battery – up to 10 hours of continuous use.

Queequeg

@Lore I am a little confused on the ear clip. Does it have two leads coming out of it to make the completed circuit on different parts of the same ear, or do you need two ear clips and attach one to each ear, or do you have one contact on the ear and one somewhere along the vagus nerve, or something else?

OP
Lore

Lore

@Lore I am a little confused on the ear clip. Does it have two leads coming out of it to make the completed circuit on different parts of the same ear, or do you need two ear clips and attach one to each ear, or do you have one contact on the ear and one somewhere along the vagus nerve, or something else?

One plug going into the TENS unit, with 2 separate clips, one for each ear.

Queequeg

Xisca

How strange is the difference! They say only left ear.

OP
Lore

Lore

BUT, is it worth having many devices if one does it all? What is the difference of use and effect between TENS and zapper?

I need virus and Lyme use, and vagus nerve regulation too. I need my cells to accept sugar and thyroid hormone, and I need my adrenals to not have to work that much. Without taking care of adrenals, I believe useless to tackle thyroid issues. I guess those who have problems with dosing or reacting to any thyroid medication have an adrenal/stress problem that should be taken care first.

I ran across more information about "electrical use" and the body I thought we should take note of. Not sure if this should have it's own Topic or thread, but here the information. Feel free to write what you need/want.

"MAKING CELLS MORE POROUS" Electroporation Effect...
" The Ultimate Zapper makes medicine, herbs and vitamin and mineral supplements more potent through the Electroporation Effect. It temporarily increases cell permeability. Here is an explanation of how electroporation works from researchers at Inovio Biomedical Corp. of San Diego, California (formerly Genetronics Biomedical Corp.) They know that applying electricity to cells opens cell pores letting substances enter more efficiently.

Inovio is the world leader in electroporation applications. They have 216 patents worldwide. ......"

Xisca

ALL is going to come in! Maybe not only what we want!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HeyThere

Hello! Is this thread still alive? I just did my TENS machine on both ears and had it SUPER low. It pinched as soon as the current started! I dunno, I suspect my Vagus Nerve is short of destroyed, maybe that's why? I lasted about a minute before I had to shut it off.

Xisca

The vagus is so important in the body, that I amquite confident yours is still fine! What's happening to you with it?

HeyThere

I have many symptoms of Vagus damage from years of daily severe panic attacks I had back in high school. I cough all the time, when I itch let's say an ankle I feel it go all the way up my sides and into my sinus and everywhere else. It's all so connected with me. A ton of other symptoms I have read related to the Vagus as well.

Above I wrote the clips "pinched", what I meant was they zapped me too hard!! Even on the lowest possible setting. I have the Twin Stim. My clips are one clip with one attachment, so I clipped them into one side only, one into red and one into black of course. I clipped each one onto that little flap on each ear.

Xisca

@HeyThere you will find a lot of relief with somatic experiencing techniques, as they enhance the natural regulation of the nerves. it can take time to do, but with whatever method you will have to work on it without "pushing the river", or else you will get rebound effects and loose all the gains again. You can find free resources in irenelyon.com and also ask questions in the free group Healthy Nervous System Revolution. Her other groups are paid members, but I am so happy to have found this through a member of this forum!
Panick attacks means you get fear coming out of seemingly nothing, which means a past activation that is still there instead of "discharged". The activation that is there is not the vagus but a sympathetic nervous system memory. the vagus purpose is to compress this activation as gas in a bottle, so that you have "room" for a productive life, more or less. Sometimes the gas has to come out, this is the panic attack. Then you resume your life until the next panic attack. If you regulate and lower your stress, you come out of the panic attacks, but you still keep some activation, which is enough to give some other symptoms, and also this wastes part of your life energy!
Somatic works are the only ones that go past the emotions or the cognitive parts and reach the past memories stock in nerves and muscles etc. All this is adaptations made by the body so that you can live, but you can live better with a better regulation!

RealNeat

I ran across more information about "electrical use" and the body I thought we should take note of. Not sure if this should have it's own Topic or thread, but here the information. Feel free to write what you need/want.

"MAKING CELLS MORE POROUS" Electroporation Effect...
" The Ultimate Zapper makes medicine, herbs and vitamin and mineral supplements more potent through the Electroporation Effect. It temporarily increases cell permeability. Here is an explanation of how electroporation works from researchers at Inovio Biomedical Corp. of San Diego, California (formerly Genetronics Biomedical Corp.) They know that applying electricity to cells opens cell pores letting substances enter more efficiently.
Inovio is the world leader in electroporation applications. They have 216 patents worldwide. ......"
This is the tech Gates wants to exploit to deliver vaccines. Seems it would also let in unfavorable things. Like Gates "antivirus" software...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals