Personal Assessment

Sucrates

Sounds good, how long did you do the tetra for?

I think initially 100mg doxy for 1-2 weeks. People have very different reactions to abx though. 20mg seems to have an effect too, probably from lowering inflammation rather than an antibiotic effect.

Sucrates

Thanks @Sucrates. I definitely feel better most days but my pulse is somewhat stubborn which i figure may be due to my athletic background. I have been trying to consume a lot of salt. Do you drink coffee quite a bit in the morning?

Yeah. I drink strong coffee with sugar and powdered milk. For a long time I had a very bad reaction to coffee, do well with it now though.

EIRE24

I think initially 100mg doxy for 1-2 weeks. People have very different reactions to abx though. 20mg seems to have an effect too, probably from lowering inflammation rather than an antibiotic effect.
What were the difference you noticed? Nothing has worked for my acne so i'm thinking I need something stronger like an abx and then maybe take a probiotic or something after to replenish the bacteria

Sucrates

What were the difference you noticed? Nothing has worked for my acne so i'm thinking I need something stronger like an abx and then maybe take a probiotic or something after to replenish the bacteria

From the initial higher doses primarily better GI function. There's also better mental function, that's noticeable at 20mg too. Lower doses seem to lower inflammatory cytokines more than higher doses. I take 20-40mg for chronic headache. My skin is probably a little better using it. Tetra class ABX increase lactate and lower oxphos in a dose dependent fashion (IIRC). I asked RP about it and his response was along the lines that the usual (ABX) doses prescribed were probably too damn high.

EIRE24

From the initial higher doses primarily better GI function. There's also better mental function, that's noticeable at 20mg too. Lower doses seem to lower inflammatory cytokines more than higher doses. I take 20-40mg for chronic headache. My skin is probably a little better using it. Tetra class ABX increase lactate and lower oxphos in a dose dependent fashion (IIRC). I asked RP about it and his response was along the lines that the usual (ABX) doses prescribed were probably too damn high.
Yes I would definitely use the lower dose. Its getting the tetra is my problem my doctor wont prescribe it as he doesnt think my acne is bad enough. I also have all these weird little dry red patches all over my body, i'm not sure maybe its psoaraisis

Sucrates

Yes I would definitely use the lower dose. Its getting the tetra is my problem my doctor wont prescribe it as he doesnt think my acne is bad enough. I also have all these weird little dry red patches all over my body, i'm not sure maybe its psoaraisis

There are studies with doxy and acne. I think higher doses though. If you're in Eire you can get a script from online places in the UK for malaria if you're going to malaria ridden places on holiday. They post it and you can use it in the local pharmacy. At least you could last year. I find doxy much more useful. I think Ray has said both are safe-ish but tetra is safer.

OP
J

Jsaute21

Just curious if anyone else has had a way better reaction to cynoplus than cynomel. Took about 1/8 of a tablet and my pulse is at 80 an hour and a half after. (I'm usually at 60.) cynomel in my brief experimentation, raises it for about an hour than it drops back down shortly there after.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals