Personal Assessment

Jsaute21

Fellow Peatarians,

I wanted some assessment on my Cron-O-Meter page. This is my calorie/mineral intake as of 3:40 CST today. I still have a big dinner and a bedtime snack to go. As you can see, i am already hitting my micronutrients but still suffer from a low pulse/temp.

I supplement with pansterone/tocovit/healthnaturad3 fairly regularly and occasionally androsterone/preg/k2/energin. Started t3 last saturday and am done as of today. Don't feel good on it.

CRON-O-Meter: Track nutrition & count calories

OP
J

Jsaute21

upload_2017-4-6_15-52-3.png

OP
J

Jsaute21

Sorry, better picture is below. Had to shut off duel monitors at my office.

I am astonished i am at 97G of Fat. Today has been "low fat and high carb" for me and somehow i will end up at just south of 100 grams.

Sucrates

I'd try swapping some of that fat for protein and carbs. More coffee early in the day.

OP
J

Jsaute21

Yeah, good call. How do you get your fat so low? I used reduced fat milk instead of whole, switching to skim sounds terrible. Guess i could lay off the cheese at chipotle as it is fatty as well.

Sucrates

I use low fat, high protein, greek yogurt. I have to restrain it so it's not so acidic though.
1% milk and non-fat milk powder in coffee.
DbOopJN.png

OP
J

Jsaute21

Solid. Pretty similar diets. Just need to fine tune some things. Not a bad start I suppose.

T

tca300

If your Pulse ane Temp are low Indicating hypothyroidism taking DHEA will most likely end up as estrogen. Reinforcing the already existing stress.
Have you tried getting a prescription for something like armour thyroid? Desiccated thyroid is best for most hypothyroid people according to Ray, and Dr. Broda Barnes had serious success with 1000's of people using Armour.
If you do heavy exercise via weight training etc you might try getting closer to .8 grams of protein per pound of body weight.
Also if the T3 your taking has other strange ingredients, that might be a cause for its unpleasant symptoms.

OP
J

Jsaute21

Thanks @tca300. Synthetic t3 has done nothing for me. Is NDT what you started on? If so, is going through a doctor the only way to get this? Would love to skip that terrible process.

OP
J

Jsaute21

@tca300 The t3 has dmso and ethanol. Regardless, it doesn't work for me.

I ordered cynomel and cynoplus to try.

T

tca300

I tried cynomel and cynoplus when I started years back.
I use small bits of animal thyroid gland when I supplement nowadays. There are some products that sell desiccated thyroid. Many great reviews, on the toxinless website.
Always start that stuff slow, and work your way up.

OP
J

Jsaute21

Yep. Amen. How were cynomel and cynoplus for you?

Will look into toxinless page. Such a great resource @Dan Wich

OP
J

Jsaute21

Also, if currently in a hypo state, which steroid hormones would you feel are the safest/least likely to convert to estrogen?

That was a great point you made about DHEA. Would preg/andro be better options for someone in a metabolically compromised state? @haidut @tca300

T

tca300

@Jsaute21 They made me warmer and increased my pulse to the 90's. Pregnenolone, and progesterone are the safest imo. I dont know enough about androsterone to have an opinion.

Orion

Would preg/andro

I find in hypo state pregnenolone seems to end up as DHEA -> estrogen in me, and progesterone gives me high cortisol symptoms.

Andro though keeps me feeling warm with pulse and temps up, but over doing it tends to act like too much T3. One drop every other day was good for a experiment.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals