Has Anyone Experienced This? Could It Be Related To Cortisol?

OP
U

Uncaged

The benzos were effective because they dampen nerve signaling. Tonight as I lied down in bed every inch of my body was pulsing, then when I made a sudden movement, palpitations began. When I pressed firmly just under the left side of my ribcage and arch my back, so I'm able to put firm pressure on where I believe a portion of vagus nerve travels, the palpitations subside almost immediately. I'm sure this is related to the random stabbing pains, and loss of feeling in hands and feet. Vegus may be irritated around intestines as well and that could be triggering the palpitations, however, in concerned about the rest of my body and why this is taking place system wide. I don't want this to progress into another nerve related disorder such as MS.

@Janelle525 I read a good portion of your log and will be going back to it later today. I can relate with much of what you've described. I'm considering trying progest-e (I remember Peat stating that people with epilepsy and MS used it successfully), however, as a guy I'm not sure where to start.

I do know that gut healing has to be a top priority. Anyone want to juice some potatoes for me? Lol.

Last edited:

Kray

Have you tried Cascara Sagrada powder for your gut. Not capsules that have fillers. I use a pinch of it twice a day. I buy mine from Forefront Health and it has a tiny scoop . with it. Has changed my life.
Hi Elize- are you still using this brand? I just ordered some from them. I really like their outlay of facts regarding the supplement and its additional benefits, beyond bowel regularity.

brocktoon

Hi Elize- are you still using this brand? I just ordered some from them. I really like their outlay of facts regarding the supplement and its additional benefits, beyond bowel regularity.
Kray, FYI I'd say my only discernible result from the Forefront product is helping with stubborn constipation, not that it does not produce other, less noticable results.

Kray

Kray, FYI I'd say my only discernible result from the Forefront product is helping with stubborn constipation, not that it does not produce other, less noticable results.
Thank you, appreciate that. btw-- I did get confirmation from Forefront their supplier is Farmalabor.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals