Trying To Figure Out If Im Hyper Or Hypo Cortisol

managing

See the thing is my lifts aint the strongest from the first set.... i get stronger as the workout goes on.... so to be able to lift to my max i need to tap into that to be hitting my maxes... most people i read eat well and they get their best lift at the start of the session and lose strength as they go on.... mines kind of hits it's peak mid session.

Would drinking oj at gym blunt the response ?
Regardless, I do think Andman is right. And yes, in response above, I think, yes, signs point to high cortisol being at the core.

Andman

See the thing is my lifts aint the strongest from the first set.... i get stronger as the workout goes on.... so to be able to lift to my max i need to tap into that to be hitting my maxes... most people i read eat well and they get their best lift at the start of the session and lose strength as they go on.... mines kind of hits it's peak mid session.

Would drinking oj at gym blunt the response ?

Sure thing, its the nervous system getting activated. Usually its the 3rd set of an exercise where we are strongest/most explosive/best CNS activation.
You could try 2-3 explosive ramp-up sets and 1 set with working weight for example

Oj will help a little, but its not magic or anything

OP
F

fendertele

Regardless, I do think Andman is right. And yes, in response above, I think, yes, signs point to high cortisol being at the core.

Yeah i would aim to it being high cortisol... i took tonight off the gym to see if i could control this on an off day... tried switching flavoured water made from real fruit i
Sure thing, its the nervous system getting activated. Usually its the 3rd set of an exercise where we are strongest/most explosive/best CNS activation.
You could try 2-3 explosive ramp-up sets and 1 set with working weight for example

Oj will help a little, but its not magic or anything

When you see we do you mean humans in general ? or is this a specific thing for something we share in common ? cortisol ? prolactinoma ? just curious if it's specific and what you do to deal with similar symptoms.

Andman

Yeah i would aim to it being high cortisol... i took tonight off the gym to see if i could control this on an off day... tried switching flavoured water made from real fruit i

When you see we do you mean humans in general ? or is this a specific thing for something we share in common ? cortisol ? prolactinoma ? just curious if it's specific and what you do to deal with similar symptoms.

Yeah i mean plain old recreational gym rats like us :)

option a) is again reducing training frequency/volume/intensity for a while and option b) is roids haha

OP
F

fendertele

New

Just a little update.

Things are improving majorly I have kept a few things I used to do and changed others and since the changes I'm not holding as much water.. puffy nipple rarely pops up as much and can be quickly controlled with fruit juice, no longer feel flu symptoms after working out.

Anyways here is what I'm doing and how it's working

Eating lots of meat/protein with my only carb source being either potato or rice.

Increased sugar a lot! 2 litres on and 2 litres of other fruit juice per day.

Also eating other fruit on the side like grapes etc...

Eating full tubs of ice cream per day...

Obviously this isn't an accurate days menu but I have increased my sugar intake... Be it fruit/fruit juice/icecreAm/honey etc.. I'm eating loads of it

I'm also drinking ok during and after workouts and noticing I'm no longer fatigued/ bloated/ showing signs of adrenal fatigue... Even losing weight

So yeah that's my food choices

I'm still taking the following shops

Curcumin/grapeseesextract/black pepper mix

Ic3

Multi vitamin
Zinc
Biotin
Glutamine sulphate

Dropped the fish oil, iron like you recommended

Any idea why this is working for me and is it safe long term such crazy amounts of sugar?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals