What could I be missing?

OP
C

Chilly

It does store zinc of course. Especially when you take a massive amount daily it will never be able to excrete it fast enough. And you end up with zinc build-up.

No need to take so much zinc just do not eat massive amounts of copper because too much of either fixes nothing. Not too mention you are looking at possible excess vitamin A with time as well.

More like 1lb of calf liver a week instead of daily.
I’ve noticed improvements from adding zinc especially In digestion . Im not sure how to gauge if I get enough in . I’m looking off of the white spots on my fingernail. I read from a post that milk protein uses up vitamin A
Milk protein uses up vitamin A especially fast, and milk raises metabolism. Adding extra vitamin A via liver or a supplement reliably gets rid of acne.
There is something synergistic about liver and raw liver . I’ve definitely noticed improvement with digestion from drinking milk with the liver.
indigenous diets had 50,000 iu of vitamin A daily . The toxicity from vitamin A is canceled by vitamin D.

ursidae

We don’t need fibre for anything . I’m pooping just fine .
I’m wondering if the no fibre is inspired by sv3rige or Peat. Ray Peat is fine with certain fibres - raw carrot, boiled mushroom, bamboo shoots
Well, whatever you do, keep us updated!