People Who Have Been Unmotivated And Turned It Around, What Helped?

Runenight201

Just throw it all together and boil it? Or do you pan fry the beef and/or veggies first? If you could explain the steps that would be sincerely appreciated. :)

What I like to do is pan fry the beef with onions and tomatoes, and then independently make a broth with a little bit of fat, salt, greens, and mushrooms, and then dump the broth over the beef and there’s my soup.

I’ve also been making a delicious side dish of butter, onions, tomatoes, broccoli, and pasta, all fried on the stove top (well the pasta is boiled first). It’s been a huge game changer in my well-being. I think the broccoli specifically. I had the dish before work today and I felt so damn good that I took a cold shower just cuz I felt Like it and then felt even better! Was manically laughing and screaming so intensely in the shower as it happened that my brother thought I had gone a lil off the deep end...

I roast the broccoli first, and then I fry it on the stove with the other ingredients. I may try experimenting with subbing out the pasta with yellow squash, or perhaps adding in the squash in addition with everything else.

biffbelvin

No amount of rituals or habits makes me feel like a nice dose of t3, nothing makes me feel like Progesterone does. I appreciate some of the habit advice though.

that's fair enough, In hindsight It was pretty presumptuous of me to even assume that you were dealing with 'screen addiction' as I was.

I'd argue it's the only thing that matters.
Uninstalling apps from your phone? Cmon guys, we know better. Anything that is done forcefully is bound to failure and frustration.
You don't need to kill procrastination, you need to find something that drives you enough.
I always laugh at these self improvement routines like morning rituals. Used to fall for them, silly.

What I did wasn't a ritual, it was removing an unfulfilling stimulus. The change wasn't forced, and I adjusted (positively) to it very quickly.

To clarify, i didn't 'kill' procrastination (and anyone trying to do so is going to cause more harm than good). What I did was remove one particular method of procrastination that I could easily sink my entire evening into.

Painting is my passion and part of the reason why it's so rewarding is that it's hard work. The problem before was that i'd come home from work tired and whilst i'd want to paint i didn't have the motivation to actually do so. It was far too easy to play video games or sit on my phone and get a trickle of dopamine that way. It was a simple case of taking the path of least resistance.

This is why i packed my desktop away. In truth it would only take me a few minutes to get it back out and set up again, but that perceived effort was enough to divert me to the easel instead.

Edit: all this being said i totally agree that there are a lot of useless 'life hacks' and pointless rituals. Trying to optimize everything is just going to cause more stress than its worth.

Last edited:

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
What I like to do is pan fry the beef with onions and tomatoes, and then independently make a broth with a little bit of fat, salt, greens, and mushrooms, and then dump the broth over the beef and there’s my soup.

I’ve also been making a delicious side dish of butter, onions, tomatoes, broccoli, and pasta, all fried on the stove top (well the pasta is boiled first). It’s been a huge game changer in my well-being. I think the broccoli specifically. I had the dish before work today and I felt so damn good that I took a cold shower just cuz I felt Like it and then felt even better! Was manically laughing and screaming so intensely in the shower as it happened that my brother thought I had gone a lil off the deep end...

I roast the broccoli first, and then I fry it on the stove with the other ingredients. I may try experimenting with subbing out the pasta with yellow squash, or perhaps adding in the squash in addition with everything else.
Fantastic, thank you! I will have all my ingredients and plan a feast tomorrow. :D

NathanK

Deleted.... I have no supps recs because they really dont work well unless you want to go amphetamine route

Last edited:

Markus

Taking time off from "ordinary life" and finding passion and purpose in Life.

Markus

Taking time off from "ordinary life" and finding passion and purpose in Life.
With that said, if you have any nutrient deficiencies and/or neurotransmitter imbalances, it is fundamental that you correct those first because otherwise your mental capacities won't work properly.

ddjd

uridine is extremely effective if you just want something to give you a little nudge to get going

boris

@ImprovingDaily what Progesterone doses made an effect on you?

A simple one: I found Coca Cola to be great for digestion. [Edit: I forgot the topic title :rolleyes: Can't say it directly made me more motivated, but it contributes:lol:.]

Last edited:

lampofred

I’ve also been making a delicious side dish of butter, onions, tomatoes, broccoli, and pasta, all fried on the stove top (well the pasta is boiled first). It’s been a huge game changer in my well-being. I think the broccoli specifically.

If broccoli works so well for you I would try cauliflower also. The increase in well-being might be because of the anti-aromatase effect of cruciferous vegetables.

Runenight201

If broccoli works so well for you I would try cauliflower also. The increase in well-being might be because of the anti-aromatase effect of cruciferous vegetables.

I usually speak too soon, or speak without one hundred percent know what’s going on. Broccoli definitely makes me feel better, but it smells and tastes suspect, and I have to mask the taste with the other ingredients.

today I just had a lot of jasmine rice and tomatoes. And feel solid. A glass of Chardonnay helps to de-stress the body as well :)

Anders86

@Anders86 do you use progesterone on it's own? What doses have a positive effect on you?
Yes, sometimes Pregnenolone and Androsterone. But I have taken big amounts of Progesterone with good effect on libido. I use 100mg topically these days, combined with Diamant and Vitamins.

golder

Thanks! Great suggestions. I think I'm dealing with a gut issue and cypro and adamantane are 2 of my favorites, can't be a coincedence.
Starting to see some gut improvements with cypro too. Didn’t realise adamantine helps with the gut, in what way? May I ask the timing and dosages you use with both the cypro and the adamantine? Thanks very much!

Anders86

Yes, sometimes Pregnenolone and Androsterone. But I have taken big amounts of Progesterone with good effect on libido. I use 100mg topically these days, combined with Diamant and Vitamins.

@Anders86 do you use progesterone on it's own? What doses have a positive effect on you?

I'm sorry I answered in the wrong thread. Also active in a Progesterone Libibo thread..

I generally find all doses beneficial. But if I have a bad day and I want instant relief from everything. 100mg Progest-E rectally is a sure thing. You find inner peace, times goes slower and you find now.

boris

Wow that's a large dose. I am still waiting for DHEA to arrive so I can try doses north of 10mg without worrying too muc. But I noticed no negative libido effect with 5-15mg.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals