Pain in lower right abdomen and pee-ing a lot. What is it?

Strongbad

I've been having this discomfort sensation on my lower right abdomen for a week now. It's on the lower right region of belly button. I've also been going to bathroom to pee very frequently, but everytime I only pee little amount. I'm starting to suspect something is damaged down there.

What problem(s) am I having and how to fix it?

Blossom

Forum Supporter
If I had those symptoms I'd probably check first for a urinary tract infection. The lower quadrant pain could be an inflamed ureter. Certainly there are other possibilities and hopefully others will offer their opinions too. I hope this situation gets better for you Strongbad.

tara

If it were me I'd be off to a dr for relevant tests. Once you have more of an idea what might be going on, you can decide how much of dr's advice to follow, and what other tactics might be worth applying.
I once let a UTI go too far while trying to treat it by more 'natural' means than antibiotics. I got very, very sick. There are other possibilities too.
Haven't you had pain around that area on and off for weeks or months, according to another thread a month ago? Did you find out anything more then?

tara

tara said:
Haven't you had pain around that area on and off for weeks or months, according to another thread a month ago? Did you find out anything more then?
OK, looks like you solved that one:
Strongbad said:
Well turns out it's trapped gas due to long month+ of constipation from Peating (only eating carrots as fiber-based food), so I upped my fiber intake and include more root-based vegetables like onions, garlic and cucumber. It solved the problem.
viewtopic.php?f=56&t=6222
Is this current one at all similar? COuld it be more trapped gas?
Have you tried cascara sagrada against constipation?

Home remedies for UTIs that I'm aware of include
- cranberry juice (myself, I've found this effective for prevention but not adequate for cure)
- d-mannose - which I've read strong recommendations for, including here, and purchased but not needed it since I got some, so can't give personal testimony
- possibly lemon juice?
But don't let it go too long.

OP
Strongbad

Strongbad

This one is different. I get abdominal discomfort when I eat moderate amount. I get abdominal discomfort when I give a little "push" while urinating. I even get abdominal discomfort whenever I'm slightly annoyed by the struggle of playing Candy Crush on my tablet.

Thank you for all your help. At this point, I'm very upset that Peating has led me to more health problems than fixes, and I'm almost 3 months in...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals