Masturbation And Ejaculation

Soybean

Does anyone have some insight on masturbation and ejaculation from a Peaty paradigm?

I masturbate about 2 times per day, and afterwards I often feel some brain fog and less energy for some time - kind of drained. It feels like it takes quite a bit of energy.

Taking zinc (picolinate, 10 mg) increases libido a bit more but decreases the post ejaculation effects. I have read quite some zinc is lost upon ejaculation, but zinc supplementation also inhibits prolactin and increases testosterone, which might play a role.

Any insights? How many times a week would be optimal? Of course this would also depend on metabolism and general health.

Constatine

Does anyone have some insight on masturbation and ejaculation from a Peaty paradigm?

I masturbate about 2 times per day, and afterwards I often feel some brain fog and less energy for some time - kind of drained. It feels like it takes quite a bit of energy.

Taking zinc (picolinate, 10 mg) increases libido a bit more but decreases the post ejaculation effects. I have read quite some zinc is lost upon ejaculation, but zinc supplementation also inhibits prolactin and increases testosterone, which might play a role.

Any insights? How many times a week would be optimal? Of course this would also depend on metabolism and general health.
Semen is extremely expensive for your body to make and will require plenty of energy and nutrients. I recommend ejaculating as little as possible. Of course a healthy man can get away with ejaculating relatively often, but even a healthy man will benefit from refraining from ejaculation. Without such a demand on the body one will have much more energy and will even display obvious physical effects. As the body is entirely dependent on its energy reserves to grow and prosper.

Sheik

For me personally, the problem was undereating. When I started eating more my libido got stronger and ejaculation wasn't so devastating.

Zinc never did anything for me. Cool that it helps for you.

Prosper

input (nutrition) = output (ejaculation).

Your only biological purpose is spreading your seed. The better nutrition you get, the more you will be able to ejaculate without drawbacks. In this way, ejaculation BOOSTS metabolisc needs. Peatarians want as efficient metabolism as possible, so in addition to eating a lot they have to ejaculate a lot.

So, the more you ejaculate, the higher your nutritional requirements are. People benefit from NoFap, not because absistence is magical, but because they were not getting adequate nutrition to support their frequency of ejaculation. Monks benefit spiritually from abstinence only because they eat frugally diet-wise. For them, abstinence is the only way to deal with sub-par nutrition and energy intake. For you, the problem is not masturbating, but your diet.

This is how the conclusion I've made since practicing NoFap intermittenly since 2010 and playing around with various lowcarb & highcarb diets meanwhile. I hope someone proves me wrong.

raypeatclips

Here's the daily masturbation related thread. :emoji_grin:

OP you are going to get so many replies from people arguing for and against masturbation until it turns into a bunch of guys swearing at each other over the internet because they disagree about how many times they should masturbate.

Why don't you vary how much you masturbate and judge how you feel and work out for yourself whether you think it's good or not?

Constatine

input (nutrition) = output (ejaculation).

Your only biological purpose is spreading your seed. The better nutrition you get, the more you will be able to ejaculate without drawbacks. In this way, ejaculation BOOSTS metabolisc needs. Peatarians want as efficient metabolism as possible, so in addition to eating a lot they have to ejaculate a lot.

So, the more you ejaculate, the higher your nutritional requirements are. People benefit from NoFap, not because absistence is magical, but because they were not getting adequate nutrition to support their frequency of ejaculation. Monks benefit spiritually from abstinence only because they eat frugally diet-wise. For them, abstinence is the only way to deal with sub-par nutrition and energy intake. For you, the problem is not masturbating, but your diet.

This is how the conclusion I've made since practicing NoFap intermittenly since 2010 and playing around with various lowcarb & highcarb diets meanwhile. I hope someone proves me wrong.
Any bodily injury boosts metabolic need and yet does not lead to systematic benefits. Increased metabolic need does not necessarily benefit the body or even increase metabolism. Lactic acid's (and stress hormones) most important function is to deal with suddenly increased metabolic need and yet it inhibits cell respiration. The point of a good metabolism is to have high ATP and protective substances within the body so that it can restore your tissues and support other functions, ejaculation is not a function that benefits the body and yet it demands these resources.

Last edited:

Prosper

Any bodily injury boosts metabolic need and yet does not lead to systematic benefits. Increased metabolic need does not necessarily benefit the body or even increase metabolism. Lactic acid's (and stress hormones) most important function is to deal with suddenly increased metabolic need and yet it inhibits cell respiration. The point of a good metabolism is to have high ATP and protective substances within the body so that it can restore your tissues and support other functions, ejaculation is not a function that benefits the body and yet it demands these resources.
Makes sense, I'm going to have to think on that. Would you say that on a contextually adequate diet the negative effects of masturbation are negated? Could there a dietary point where masturbation + ideal nutrition can be equal to nofap and adequate nutrition in terms of consequences?

Wagner83

You just gotta eat what leaves the body, if you combine urine thereapy with semen therapy the improvements should be stellar.

If u do nofap, u will get "super powers". Girls will start talking to you and staring at you. I have no idea why, i think it's because they can read when your prolactin is low, although I dk what hormone causes girls to do this overall

Crazycoco

I masturbate about 2 times per day, and afterwards I often feel some brain fog

Ahah so much fun in this forum!!

Just put that in a good pus.sy and you gonna feel so much better. There are made for that. Enjoy!

FredSonoma

i intuitively suspect your body can rid itself of toxins through semen, but rationally that doesnt really make sense

OP
Soybean

Soybean

Makes sense, I'm going to have to think on that. Would you say that on a contextually adequate diet the negative effects of masturbation are negated? Could there a dietary point where masturbation + ideal nutrition can be equal to nofap and adequate nutrition in terms of consequences?

I think if the body is in a state of good metabolism and health, then the negative effects of masturbation are diminished (as seen in increased libido upon peating.) However I don't see how a perfect metabolism and nutrition is going to prevent a slight prolactin release (among other effects) upon ejaculation. Perhaps through supplements or drugs prolactin release can be suppressed (assuming prolactin is the primary "bad" factor of ejaculation)

squanch

If u do nofap, u will get "super powers". Girls will start talking to you and staring at you. I have no idea why, i think it's because they can read when your prolactin is low, although I dk what hormone causes girls to do this overall
I think it's because of the changes in your body posture, voice, better eye contact etc. that comes when you abstain from masturbation for a while. But I've definitely noticed this too.

Constatine

Yes I think that ideal nutrition + masturbation can be equal to nofap. Though ideal nutrition + nofap will still provide benefits above the former. The problem is the more healthy one is and the more libido one has the more one tends to masturbate. Its like a negative feedback loop.

Constatine

i intuitively suspect your body can rid itself of toxins through semen, but rationally that doesnt really make sense
Lol that does mean you are giving someone else these toxins. I think reproductive success is important enough to where the body doesn't empty toxins with its semen. Though I've never seen anything on the subject.

I think if the body is in a state of good metabolism and health, then the negative effects of masturbation are diminished (as seen in increased libido upon peating.) However I don't see how a perfect metabolism and nutrition is going to prevent a slight prolactin release (among other effects) upon ejaculation. Perhaps through supplements or drugs prolactin release can be suppressed (assuming prolactin is the primary "bad" factor of ejaculation)
Prolactin release after ejaculation gets complicated. I'm really not sure if it is better to antagonize it or not. First off prolactin release is greater after sex than masturbation. But this is not necessarily a bad thing. Prolactin and perhaps even dynorphin gives the dopamine receptors time to rest and upregulate. After having sex on a prolactin inhibitor one can feel ADHD like symptoms where the brain is searching for constant stimulus because it is desensitized to lesser stimulus (dopamine receptor downregulation). It also regulates bonding after sex and what not. That is not to say that prolactin is systematically beneficial but it does have its job under context.

I think it's because of the changes in your body posture, voice, better eye contact etc. that comes when you abstain from masturbation for a while. But I've definitely noticed this too.
I also get less bloating after nofap.

Amazoniac

zero is optimal. Start dating, get out there.
A lot of your posts are sexual, don't you think that avoiding orgasms makes one fixated on sex? I'm afraid it makes people become savage beasts that go outside salivating, with a slight head shake and grunting from time to time from the insatiable uncontrollable urge. Have you considered it this way? What do you think?

Constatine

A lot of your posts are sexual, don't you think that avoiding orgasms makes one fixated on sex? I'm afraid it makes people become savage beasts that go outside salivating, with a slight head shake and grunting from time to time from the insatiable uncontrollable urge. Have you considered it this way? What do you think?
I find that avoiding orgasm makes me more focused on other things besides sex. It makes me less sexual overall for sure. The key though is to focus on doing productive things and getting out.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals