Masturbation Downregulates Certain Androgenic Receptors [in The Brain] And Upregulates Certain Estro

paymanz

I guess it would depend on which supplements :chicken: I would hate to see them lose their "cockiness". They are so interesting to watch! Anyone find that crowing video as funny as I do?
I think only progesterone can make them lose their cockiness!

Androgenic

What the hell, looks like I wrote this thread. It's the exact wording I would use. Is the OP's name "You" or what? My memory is not good.. this is.. bizarre :nailbiting:

DaveFoster

Wow, those spurs get long! That's a beautiful rooster btw.

I know this has nothing to do with the topic, but this is great :D :

Actually, when you've had good sex, it's worth "crowing" about :lol:
I didn't realize this thread devolved into a series of videos about cocks.

Frankdee20

cool, thank you.

I guess sex is different :D

See I've been saying that I do feel different after ejaculation from the real thing vs self stimulation. I used to think it was oxytocin, but apparently other things go on in the brain.

YourUniverse

Old thread, had some thoughts...

I feel like masturbation, and especially that to excess, is caused actually by low testosterone (or at least high estrogen). Ray has talked about how testosterone creates a highly satisfying orgasm, as if "quenching" the need for sexual release, and estrogen counters this. I wonder if excessive masturbation is the manifestation of the estrogen-dominant person's need for satisfying orgasm. He or she cant get one, so they keep trying. 'you' on the first page showed some research that orgasm decreased androgens and increased estrogen and prolactin, sort of continuing this cycle of sexual dissatisfaction and unsatiety.

japanesedude

Old thread, had some thoughts...

I feel like masturbation, and especially that to excess, is caused actually by low testosterone (or at least high estrogen). Ray has talked about how testosterone creates a highly satisfying orgasm, as if "quenching" the need for sexual release, and estrogen counters this. I wonder if excessive masturbation is the manifestation of the estrogen-dominant person's need for satisfying orgasm. He or she cant get one, so they keep trying. 'you' on the first page showed some research that orgasm decreased androgens and increased estrogen and prolactin, sort of continuing this cycle of sexual dissatisfaction and unsatiety.

Yes. even 3mg of topical testosterone had significantly affects for me.
mentally,gave me noticeable 'Alpha male' feelings and legit conffident like I was at 16.
physically,muscle recover speed became quicker,increased libido like a Beast,better penis sensitivity,better erection quality,intense,satisfying orgasm and ejaculate like a horse.