Masturbation Downregulates Certain Androgenic Receptors [in The Brain] And Upregulates Certain Estro

schultz

""In his 1999 book, Biological exuberance, Bruce Bagemihl documents that-"Autoeroticism also occurs widely among animals, both male and female. A variety of creative techniques are used, including genital stimulation using the hand or front paw (primates, Lions), foot (Vampire Bats, primates), flipper (Walruses), or tail (Savanna Baboons), sometimes accompanied by stimulation of the nipples (Rhesus Macaques, Bonobos); auto-fellating or licking, sucking and/or nuzzling by a male of his own penis (Common Chimpanzees, Savanna Bonobos, Vervet Monkeys, Squirrel Monkeys, Thinhorn Sheep, Bharal, Aovdad, Dwarf Cavies); stimulation of the penis by flipping or rubbing it against the belly or in its own sheath (White-tailed and Mule Deer, Zebras and Takhi); spontaneous ejaculations (Mountain Sheep, Warthogs, Spotted Hyenas); and stimulation of the genitals using inanimate objects (found in several primates and cetaceans).[30]"" - found on wiki Page for non reproductive sexual behavior in animals

My pot-bellied pig will knock over my garbage can and hump it. Let's just say I have to wash it after that... I've also seen him humping the goats when they are eating and too lazy to knock him off. I may have a picture lol.

My male goats hump each other all day. I'm not sure if they get off on it or not (I never investigated...). They can also put their mouth on their erection quite often.

When I had a rooster, he had about 12 hens in with him and he seemed to have sex like every 10 minutes. They say if you have a rooster you need at least 8 hens in there or he'll have sex with the same ones too much and they can lose feathers and possibly get injured. When the rooster has sex he grabs the hens neck feathers and jumps on top of them. Roosters have spurs on their legs and they sometimes dig into the hen.

amethyst

My pot-bellied pig will knock over my garbage can and hump it. Let's just say I have to wash it after that... I've also seen him humping the goats when they are eating and too lazy to knock him off. I may have a picture lol.

My male goats hump each other all day. I'm not sure if they get off on it or not (I never investigated...). They can also put their mouth on their erection quite often.

When I had a rooster, he had about 12 hens in with him and he seemed to have sex like every 10 minutes. They say if you have a rooster you need at least 8 hens in there or he'll have sex with the same ones too much and they can lose feathers and possibly get injured. When the rooster has sex he grabs the hens neck feathers and jumps on top of them. Roosters have spurs on their legs and they sometimes dig into the hen.
Man, those roosters, they have all the fun! :D I've seen that too with a farm I used to visit. The roosters keep all the hens in line, amusing to watch.

amethyst

@Shultz, what do the spurs on the rooster's legs do?

Last edited:

schultz

@Shultz, what do the spurs on the rooster's legs do?

They use them as weapons. If you watch a rooster fight they sort of jump up and hit with their legs. If you're walking around in shorts and not mindful of where the rooster is, he could end up cutting your calf. When I had a rooster, occasionally he would try to attack me and I would hold something like a 2x4 in front of me to ward him off. He would attack the 2x4 and you could feel how hard he was hitting through it. Lots of power for a little guy. Those spurs grow long and are very hard and sharp. They were like an inch and a half long.

Cuddling is great like you said, skin on skin contact, but sex without orgasm is like cake without the frosting...in my humble opinion

it seems that way at first but it gets WAY better, like so much better that you can hardly believe it can be real.

Orgasm is 15 seconds, but this can go on for HOURS quite honestly. It is the most incredible thing imaginable.

amethyst

They use them as weapons. If you watch a rooster fight they sort of jump up and hit with their legs. If you're walking around in shorts and not mindful of where the rooster is, he could end up cutting your calf. When I had a rooster, occasionally he would try to attack me and I would hold something like a 2x4 in front of me to ward him off. He would attack the 2x4 and you could feel how hard he was hitting through it. Lots of power for a little guy. Those spurs grow long and are very hard and sharp. They were like an inch and a half long.
Amazing! So, the question is, how does the rooster avoid hurting his lady friends with his spurs when he is getting it on in the henhouse?

amethyst

it seems that way at first but it gets WAY better, like so much better that you can hardly believe it can be real.

Orgasm is 15 seconds, but this can go on for HOURS quite honestly. It is the most incredible thing imaginable.
Well, the way I see it, if you want to cuddle, then cuddle. But if you want to have sex, go for the touchdown. You can make that a fast or slow touchdown depending on your mood or desire.

amethyst

That is actually similar to tantric sex.

DaveFoster

Just cuddling huh? Any kind of drug involved here?

schultz

Amazing! So, the question is, how does the rooster avoid hurting his lady friends with his spurs when he is getting it on in the henhouse?

I'm not sure he does avoid it all the time. You see feathers missing where the spurs hit the hen. If they are mounting them too much, there can be open wounds. Poor hens. The rooster will chase them too, mate and then just stand on them for a while after he's done. However, other times he can be a nice. If he discovers a food cache, he will alert the hens and he won't touch the food himself. He also makes a bunch of noise when there is a predator like a hawk or cat or something. Farm animals are very interesting to observe.

an orgasm will increase prolactin levels... i think if you do enough diet wise, since ray and danny talk about prolactin a lot, i think you can get it down, if your diet is straight.... interesting what people say about hair loss over at nofap though....

NoFap: search results - hair loss

amethyst

I'm not sure he does avoid it all the time. You see feathers missing where the spurs hit the hen. If they are mounting them too much, there can be open wounds. Poor hens. The rooster will chase them too, mate and then just stand on them for a while after he's done. However, other times he can be a nice. If he discovers a food cache, he will alert the hens and he won't touch the food himself. He also makes a bunch of noise when there is a predator like a hawk or cat or something. Farm animals are very interesting to observe.
Wow, that's just too funny! :D I thought the rooster spurs were for a bolstering effect with the hens or something. Don't mess with a rooster in heat!

amethyst

Wow, those spurs get long! That's a beautiful rooster btw.

amethyst

I know this has nothing to do with the topic, but this is great :D :

Actually, when you've had good sex, it's worth "crowing" about :lol:

Kyle M

Would be interesting to see what some Peaty supplements or hormones would do to the "man fighter" roosters.

amethyst

Would be interesting to see what some Peaty supplements or hormones would do to the "man fighter" roosters.

I guess it would depend on which supplements :chicken: I would hate to see them lose their "cockiness". They are so interesting to watch! Anyone find that crowing video as funny as I do?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals