Possible allergy to own semen? Or something else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Llta123

The possibility of me being allergic to my own semen (or some other fluid produced as a result of sexual arousal) just struck me. I had a wet dream this morning and it made me think. First off, when I have a wet dream and I feel the ejaculation approaching, I get an uncomfortable feeling as the semen is pushed through the urethra, almost as if it's a bit blocked/too small for the semen to go through properly. I can't elaborate on this feeling, as it occurs while I'm still asleep and I tend to forget the exact feeling as soon as I wake up. I don't notice the same feeling when I ejaculate from masturbation, but this could due to it being masked by the good sensations of orgasm (which are mostly absent in wet dreams). Do note that my libido has been close to zero for many years, and I very rarely masturbate nowadays (which is why I'm occasionally getting wet dreams).

The second thing that happens sometimes (it happened to day) is a delayed painful reaction around my groin. I don't remember exactly how long it took for it to occur, but maybe 30-60 seconds? The pain is around the bladder, perineum etc. It feels a bit like it comes from my urethra/vas deferens (the tube that connects to the testicles). Almost like there a lot of inflammation there. It goes away fairly quick though. Actually, thinking about it, I think this pain can occur after edging or being very sexually aroused for a while without ejaculating.

Oh, there is actually one time when I ejaculated that I had a very sharp pain in my urethra. It happened a few years ago when I decided to masturbate twice in a row. The first time nothing special happened. It was the second time, when I barely had any orgasmic sensations (so I felt it very clearly) that the very sharp pain appeared, and it turns out I actually ejaculated a little bit of blood (I know this has happened at least one more time, but I don't remember if/how painful it was). I freaked out and went to see a doctor, but he assured me it wasn't anything serious, just a blood vessel that bursted. He did check my testicles for cancer and if my prostate was inflamed, but it was all fine. This was a while ago, and I don't think I've actually ejaculated blood again in a few years, but clearly, there is still something going on.

One more thing worth mentioning, because I don't know if this is normal or not. After ejaculating, my **** will become sore for a few hours. The effect can occur multiple times, so if I were to masturbate again shortly afterwards, the soreness would be much worse, to the point of masturbation being way more painful than pleasant. I never heard anyone else mention this, and hearing people talking about going for "round 2" wouldn't work for me, as I'd be too sore for it to be pleasant. I can remember this being a thing since my teenage years though (I am in my late 20s). Oh, and this soreness also occured once when I was cuddling with a girl and had an erection for an extended period of time, so it doesn't seem to require ejaculation to happen, but maybe just enough sexual arousal?

The thought hit me that maybe this is an allergy to semen or something? Or maybe some other thing like prostatic fluid etc? I get aroused enough and the fluid starts flowing through my urethra, causing an allergic reaction and it becoming inflamed and maybe become a bit blocked due to swelling? At least this is an idea I had, maybe you have a better explanation? One thing that lends credibility to this idea is that I used to suffer from Post Orgasmic Illness Syndrome (but it went away luckily). Some people think POIS is caused by auto-immunity/allergy and I find that reasonable.

Status
Not open for further replies.