Whats some good idea lab supps and lifestyle changes that can increase confidence, assertiveness, and lower anxiety/ fear?

TMCMac

Ive been experimenting with a few things to optimize this. Obviously diet first and avoiding pufa to optimize testosterone levels.

Some things I have noticed help are bromantane for dopamine, niacinamide and thiamine, magnesium help with anxiety and fear a bit. Also heard black seed has a compound in it that decreases fear so that has helped as well. On top avoiding excess ejaculation and some zinc lower adrenaline ,helps that confident assertiveness state. If you guys have any other recommendations or supps youve tried that helped in this department please feel free to comment. Thank you!

M

member 14952

Taurine can be good in small amounts. Like 500 mg-1000mg. I am going to try theanine and that should act similar to that. Very calming and relaxing, makes it hard to get me irritated by nonsense xD

Hans

Forum Supporter
Ive been experimenting with a few things to optimize this. Obviously diet first and avoiding pufa to optimize testosterone levels.

Some things I have noticed help are bromantane for dopamine, niacinamide and thiamine, magnesium help with anxiety and fear a bit. Also heard black seed has a compound in it that decreases fear so that has helped as well. On top avoiding excess ejaculation and some zinc lower adrenaline ,helps that confident assertiveness state. If you guys have any other recommendations or supps youve tried that helped in this department please feel free to comment. Thank you!
Zinc, magnesium, theanine, lysine, tribulus, mucuna, taurine, etc, are good ones. But nothing really comes close to the androgens such as androsterone and 11-keto DHT.

P

pineywoodrooter

Zinc, magnesium, theanine, lysine, tribulus, mucuna, taurine, etc, are good ones. But nothing really comes close to the androgens such as androsterone and 11-keto DHT.

I'm surprised how some people react so positively to androsterone. I've tried it a few times. Even one drop instantly makes my mood flat and depressed. The lowered mood usually lingers for a few days after the dose.

Hans

Forum Supporter
I'm surprised how some people react so positively to androsterone. I've tried it a few times. Even one drop instantly makes my mood flat and depressed. The lowered mood usually lingers for a few days after the dose.
Your reaction could be due to its strong GABA-ergic effect. GABA lowers/inhibits all other neurotransmitters in general.

P

pineywoodrooter

Your reaction could be due to its strong GABA-ergic effect. GABA lowers/inhibits all other neurotransmitters in general.

That's probably it. I don't seem to react well to any of the supplements that increase GABA.

P

pineywoodrooter

Hans, do you think there is a way to take androsterone to counteract the lowered mood? Something to combine it with?

LadyRae

I really like Diamant for reducing stress/cortisol. Just 5 drops is quite relaxing

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom