Marshmallow Root

Bueller? Anyone?

I'm interested. Took some for digestive stomach pains and it seemed to help a lot.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Marshmallow root is very alkalinizing and very soothing to an acidic body. Acids from a backed up lymphatic system and failing kidneys are what cause the pain and burn. That is the reason Marshmallow root is in Cellular Restoration tea. It is proven to help move the body from acidosis to alkaline, from hellville to Wellville, and from degeneration to Regeneration.

Last edited:

Lejeboca

Bueller? Anyone?

I'm interested. Took some for digestive stomach pains and it seemed to help a lot.

As @charlie said it s very soothing. I'd add that it very moistening and may help when the problem is exacerbated by dry conditions, such as low humidity climate or acidic extra-cellular environment, and when the problem is somehow kidney related (agreeing with charlie again).
I haven't tried marshmallow for stomach pain, except to sooth some irritation. But because of its soothing action I see how it may relieve pain.
It cured my eczema-like dry skin condition and helps to keep my skin moist from then on in the winter.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals