Inner ear pressure/swelling - possible cannabis/propylene glycol reaction?

Hi friends, hope you are keeping well!

As a premise, I acknowledge that consumption of cannabis and other narcotics is not promoting my overall health and wellbeing. I am working through usage as a prop and know that an improved health condition will follow from quitting consumption of all narcotics. With that said, on to my question/analysis.

For the past 2 years I have been experiencing what I believe to be swelling in my inner ears. I believe my hearing ability has declined, as well as my day to day comfort with aching/painful swelling. I believe this may be correlated to my consumption of cannabis. I initially noticed this after taking cannabis-based edibles, and it has been consistent since then. I have taken long term (3-4 month) breaks from consumption and the swelling has seemed to remain. I have consumed cannabis in vapor and flower forms as well as edibles, and I am pretty sure that these are root culprits - but I have not been able to find documented examples of others experiencing this same condition. I considered that it may be a result of sleep disruption leading to teeth grinding at night, which might lead to inner ear issues. I have mediated this with a night jaw guard and the perceived symptom has not gone away. I also sometimes consume vaporized nicotine products.

I have taken at-home mineral analysis tests and found that I do not have excessive mineral/heavy metal levels (at least via hair sample test), so I am unsure if there is metal leaching that could be a cause from vaporizer coils or similar. I have not identified any other possible source for this condition beyond cannabis/cannabis products.

So, I am asking if anyone here has experience or knowledge similar relevant to this. I have been trying in vain for months to get an appointment with an ENT to get a 'typical' diagnosis, but alas...

Thank you for taking the time to read and offer up any advice you might have, whether it is mediating tools or other possible sources of inner ear swelling/distress. Again, I recognize my consumption of these chemicals is incorrect and should be rectified in general, but I am looking to understand how they could be affecting my body in this way.

Blessings,

Porkrindpirate

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals