Severe Muscle Spasms

Lauren369

Just spent 12 days in hospital for severe lower leg swelling and thigh muscle spasms. Ultrasound showed my thyroid was atrophied. I was prescribed 150mcg synthroid and 10mcg cytomel. The leg swelling was reduced during hospital stay, mainly I believe to having legs raised in bed for that length of time. Diuretics did not make any difference. Since returning home five days ago legs have returned to previous excessive swelling. That makes thing difficult but the worst symptom is the severe leg cramps or spasms. Every little movement brings excruciating pain. Whilst in hospital I was given magnesium in an IV for two hours and that did not stop the cramping. Pain killers barely take the edge off the pain. The doctors tell me it will take five weeks for my thyroid to respond to the medication and that the swelling and cramping will go away at that time. Has anyone else experienced these symptoms? I am virtually house bound, and the cramping prevents me from sleeping more than one hour at a time, and I am using a walker to move even between my bed and the bathroom. Any practical advice on how to relieve the extreme pain and cramping would be very welcome!

Elize

Try the Wim Hoffman cold shower method on YouTube it works for me. I have the same thing due to very low thyroid levels

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals