Helpful Anxiety

Runenight201

Cannabis always induces heavy introspective insights into the procession of my life. For a while now, every time I’ve smoked, it’s always accompanied by anxiety, and that anxiety has usually been due to me responding negatively to a social environment or responsibility. However right now, I am feeling anxiety, but it’s almost a useful one, in that it’s pushing me towards wanting to DO something. To actually produce some meaningful impact on my environment, and stop spending all day, wasting time, reading more about health, almost as if being here has become an addiction in itself. But i can’t blame my attraction to this forum, but rather a lack of engagement with the physical world, one in which I am progressing and moving forward in something. Since I lack that, I spend too much time here, learn a little, but on the whole waste a lot of time. Time that could be better spent improving my life in other areas. Areas that are integral towards proper development and maturity. Im safe where I am, I’m not being driven by necessity, at least not yet.

Cannabis induces a sort of panic, an anxiety, one that makes me want to go and start aggressively progressing towards things that I have already identified that are important to me. I believe it is a somewhat negative motivator, but at least it motivates. When I’m not under it’s influence, that impetus is there, but very suppressed. I've been so use to using food and supplements to affect my energy and mood levels, is there anything I can do to push my **** into gear? This is no different from pharmaceutical pills. I'm looking for an easy way, except its not a pill, its food and supplements, and I'm not willing to go and feel physical discomfort at engaging in a sustained push to better myself. It's as if I'm ADD. Or I'm lazy. Perhaps for now, it's best if I continue to smoke, microdose all day, so I always feel this anxiety, so that I push myself towards what I know I must do. So that the drive to progress, to learn, to engage, to fail, is present. I learn more slowly on marijuana, but at least I'm engaged in learning something that will provide immediate use to my financial security.

Idk, this is like an offmychest post, if anyone has an advice on safer ways to induce that impetus to engage, suffer, sacrifice, and progress, It'd be cool to read. If not that's fine, I've got my solution for now.

lampofred

I think Dr. Peat has mentioned this state of mind occurs when the organism is "in a poor state of resonance with its environment." I'm not really sure what that means, but he said it involved too many electrons in your system/a "reducing" instead of "oxidizing" state of being. Anyway, he also said that once you're in that state due to excess excitation/chronic stress from either emotional reasons such as loneliness or physical reasons such as chronic low blood sugar, it's extremely hard to get out it without using drugs. Marijuana seems to be working for you in this case, but Peat mentioned small doses of LSD or MDMA would be helpful to "get the organism properly resonating again," and I think those drugs may be a bit more permanent in their effects than weed.

Disclaimer: not recommending any illicit drug use...

I'm sure others will chime in with less technical/more practical responses as well.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals