Free E-book Sized Guide On Cannabis-based Products

Hey Peatarians! Another free guide from me.

I've seen questions about CBD and THC once in a while on this forum. A few weeks ago, I decided to dig into all the research on cannabis.

The end-result is a guide that is 12.000 words long, and contains more than 350 references on the possible health benefits of cannabis based products. In this blog post I consider cannabis products that contain CBD and THC.

Learn why:

- How your body has a cannabinoid system of its own.
- Why it's no accident that different cannabis plants affect that cannabinoid system of your body (hint: evolution made that interaction non-coincidental!)
- That CBD and THC have very different effects, and what these effects are
- How to minimize the side effects of cannabinoids, while maximizing their benefits for your health
- How optimizing the functioning of your body's cannabinoid system can have health benefits--and why supplementing with cannabis-based products should not be your first priority for optimizing that body's cannabinoid system.
- All specific benefits and (possible) side effects of CBD and THC that have been proven in scientific studies right now - also in relation to different diseases.
- How CBD and THC can be combined for even better effects.
- And much, much more!

View the article here:

Cannabis: CBD (Oil), THC, And Much More: The Scientific Verdict (2018)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals