Groin Pain, Hernia. Possible From Peating? Starting To Feel Depress

DevilHands

About 2 weeks ago, I started to feel groin pain whenever I sneeze. Or a dull pain when I get out of bed. Had it checked to the doctor yesterday and he said it seems like a hernia. To be sure however I had it ultrasound, and the nurse there are saying they don't seem to see anything from the scan.

From my research however, ultrasound could miss a hernia if its small.

I've been researching a lot today and there are natural remedies saying that hernia comes from swelling of the intestines. And now, there's this thing going on my mind if its possible from the milk that I am consuming that is promoting to inflammation and swelling of it.

I am still on a journey to cure my hair loss and now another problem has popped up.

Lurker

If the bulge is not readily apparent they usually want to do a CT scan to verify the hernia. I would avoid the intense radiation like that unless you are in an emergency situation. The medical solution is surgery to install a synthetic mesh. If you can manage the symptoms another way you’re probably better off.

RatRancher

I started getting one in my navel.
I cut out all starch and fiber, took charcoal, and changed my posture.
A forward pelvic tilt,which I have,seems to compress the intestines which are already inflamed.
So I started to push my rear out and saw and felt immediate benefit.

It seems funny to write but it worked. I have read that inversion therapy is also helpful.
Hope it helps.

EIRE24

I started getting one in my navel.
I cut out all starch and fiber, took charcoal, and changed my posture.
A forward pelvic tilt,which I have,seems to compress the intestines which are already inflamed.
So I started to push my rear out and saw and felt immediate benefit.

It seems funny to write but it worked. I have read that inversion therapy is also helpful.
Hope it helps.
You think it all combined worked or just the posture?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals