Look What I Did To My Iron Levels!

Nomane Euger

db9

Hi lokzo,what did you do to increase your iron status?did you notice a difference in dreaming,wet dreams,athletic performance?
Hey @Lokzo i would be really interested in knowing this as well. Could you let us know please. I possibly suffer from iron deficiency as well and this post helped me realize that quite drastically. Thanks

golder

Can you let us know a bit about how this went from 2019 to 2020 to 2021 Lokzo as the thread got a bit quiet towards the end when you may or may not have rectified the problem. Cheers man!

golder

I ended up going on bioavailable Ferritin supplement by cardiovascular research, TUDCA, and used Camu Camu and that has restored my iron and Ferritin to normal!
Thanks man! I was starting to wonder why it's becoming increasingly hard to bounce out of bed in the morning. I just got my tests back and look at my ferritin! Any words of wisdom to specifically get the ferritin without increasing the iron much more? Is that level of specificity even possible? Would really appreciate some guidance!
1637194795806.png

TheCalciumCad

Thanks man! I was starting to wonder why it's becoming increasingly hard to bounce out of bed in the morning. I just got my tests back and look at my ferritin! Any words of wisdom to specifically get the ferritin without increasing the iron much more? Is that level of specificity even possible? Would really appreciate some guidance!
So you have fatigue / VERY low ferritin and low transferrin aka an iron deficiency but want to increase ferritin without increasing iron?

golder

So you have fatigue / VERY low ferritin and low transferrin aka an iron deficiency but want to increase ferritin without increasing iron?
Trying to make sense of the numbers really mate. The iron is healthily within middle of the range but the ferritin is massively under. Wondering if its possible to raise ferritin by itself?

TheCalciumCad

You are quite clearly low in iron, eat plenty of meat/seafood like oysters and liver while focusing on symptoms. Coffee an hour either side of a meal will limit iron absorption as will being under stress/low thyroid so be careful and obviously don't donate blood anytime soon.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals