Cured my fatty liver and shrank it to normal size in under a year

StrongMom

@Attakai said: Drinking milk beyond maybe a glass a day is a detriment to my well being. I still indulge in cheese in my meals and use butter for most of my cooking though.

I have fattyliver, too. I haven’t made much progress, probably because. I haven’t stop overeating. I just cannot sleep otherwise.
I asked this question because I was wondering if you had cravings for meat. My body craves meat, doesn’t want dairy that much. Even though I enjoy all sorts of dairy, I don’t feel full until i eat a decent amount of meat. Relying on meat is not good from Ray’s perspective but my body seems to suggest something else. I was wondering if that was the case for you.

OP
Attakai

Attakai

Has anyone tried Thorne's brand of taurine?
Overpriced imo.
@Attakai said: Drinking milk beyond maybe a glass a day is a detriment to my well being. I still indulge in cheese in my meals and use butter for most of my cooking though.

I have fattyliver, too. I haven’t made much progress, probably because. I haven’t stop overeating. I just cannot sleep otherwise.
I asked this question because I was wondering if you had cravings for meat. My body craves meat, doesn’t want dairy that much. Even though I enjoy all sorts of dairy, I don’t feel full until i eat a decent amount of meat. Relying on meat is not good from Ray’s perspective but my body seems to suggest something else. I was wondering if that was the case for you.
I do have meat with most of my meals, but I wouldn't say I "crave" it.
Try to fast in the morning and eat your meals later in the day.

Vins7

Lunch and Dinner is usually Lean protein(Chicken + Steak) plus variety of veggies with a good marinade or sauce, plus sometimes rice/potatoes or sweet potatoes
I'll have salmon and oysters once a week
On the weekends I'll have 6 eggs fried lightly in butter plus some toast for breakfast.
I'll still have candy/chocolate, chips and guac a couple times a week whenever in the mood.
Pretty simple standard "health" diet I would say. Everything is clean and organic.
I avoid PUFA(Besides Salmon and Oysters), beans, nuts, seeds or anything else I find hard to digest.
Is not a problem this ca/pho ratio? And so much metionin?

GreekDemiGod

Taurine 2 grams per meal. (+an additional 5 grams before drinking Alcohol)
How many meals/ day did you eat? I assume minumum 2, so 4+ grams of Taurine/ day. 9+ grams when drinking.
I did up to 5-6g/ day without noticing any benefits. Wondering if I should try going higher, these are already very high doses. I remember Haidut saying above 5g the benefits level off.

OP
Attakai

Attakai

How many meals/ day did you eat? I assume minumum 2, so 4+ grams of Taurine/ day. 9+ grams when drinking.
I did up to 5-6g/ day without noticing any benefits. Wondering if I should try going higher, these are already very high doses. I remember Haidut saying above 5g the benefits level off.
2-3 meals a day. I can't say I can perceive much difference when taking it, but long term it helped my liver recover.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals