Ivermectin, the CURE to homosexuality?

O

oldfriend

You've pinballed from disgust to appetite (The opposite of disgust) while seemingly trying to stay within the serotonergic effect I originally mentioned and which you dismiss!!!

Make your mind up.
Not following, I mentioned emotionalism / disgust earlier in the thread. It seemed you were trying to make the argument that disgust is healthy on the grounds that it's a 'survival mechanism' which is complete nonsense. I'm really not surprised that troll HighT made a cameo... Pretty sure that new member registration was locked because of people like him flooding into this forum during the pandemic. Anyways, you're right about one thing: pointless to discuss this any further. Cheers

Peater

It seemed you were trying to make the argument that disgust is healthy on the grounds that it's a 'survival mechanism' which is complete nonsense.

Horse ***t. It was you that conflated with disgust with appetite. THAT is nonsense.

LuMonty

@oldfriend so which is it, disgust isn't a survival mechanism, or it can be "overdone" since you compared it to overeating?

O

oldfriend

Don't know what you call that then sweetie.
Oh I see. Again, defending some behavior on the grounds that it is a survival mechanism and therefore always healthy or necessary is absolutely ridiculous.

@LuMonty Thought I made it clear but I meant that it can be and is overdone.

LuMonty

Oh I see. Again, defending some behavior on the grounds that it is a survival mechanism and therefore always healthy or necessary is absolutely ridiculous.

@LuMonty Thought I made it clear but I meant that it can be and is overdone.
That's a good clarification, appreciate it. What would be an on-topic example of this?

Peater

Eating is pretty necessary though isn't it? Or are we now classing some eating as "normal" and some as "abnormal"?

That sounds rather gastrophobic in my opinion. Shocking behaviour, frankly.

O

oldfriend

Eating is pretty necessary though isn't it? Or are we now classing some eating as "normal" and some as "abnormal"?

That sounds rather gastrophobic in my opinion. Shocking behaviour, frankly.
That's exactly my point, eating is necessary but only up to a point and easily becomes unhealthy. Logic dictates that overindulging disgust can be unhealthy as well. Consumption is not the only thing that influences factors like serotonin, estrogen, dopamine etc. You've been here long enough to know that.

@LuMonty Just go back in the thread if you need that.

O

oldfriend

It takes special type of stupid to make a statement like that. Yours, I mean.
K I'll take your word for it. Great addition to the conversation btw, definitely needed to be said. Can totally tell you caught the clarification in the last few posts. 10/10

HighT

I'm really not surprised that troll HighT made a cameo... Pretty sure that new member registration was locked because of people like him flooding into this forum during the pandemic.
Instead of reading about ivermectin antiparasitic properties, Im reading now 2 pages of you saying how natural is your perversion. And on the top Im the one ''flooding and trolling'' not you. If someone is telling you homosexuality is ok he/she is brainwashed by msm and even half of them is just saying this cus afraid of causin trouble. The rest are disgusted and this is very natural state for them, same as your state is natural for you. So do not want from others to supress their natural feeling , just because you can't help but shouting you are gay and cry offended. After all nobody asked you if you are gay.

Peater

That's exactly my point, eating is necessary but only up to a point and easily becomes unhealthy. Logic dictates that overindulging disgust can be unhealthy as well. Consumption is not the only thing that influences factors like serotonin, estrogen, dopamine etc. You've been here long enough to know that.

@LuMonty Just go back in the thread if you need that.

Modern society seems to encourage excess, over-indulgence and the suppression of the disgust reflex.

I would be quite happy not having ANYONE's sexual life/preferences shoved in my face. But if you are going to do that, you can't force me to like it.

I'm not going to apologise for any instinctive reaction I have, to you, or anyone else.

I find a lot of the women featured in MSM repulsive too. Is that OK with you?

O

oldfriend

Instead of reading about ivermectin antiparasitic properties, Im reading now 2 pages of you saying how natural is your perversion. And on the top Im the one ''flooding and trolling'' not you. If someone is telling you homosexuality is ok he/she is brainwashed by msm and even half of them is just saying this cus afraid of causin trouble. The rest are disgusted and this is very natural state for them, same as your state is natural for you. So do not want from others to supress their natural feeling , just because you can't help but shouting you are gay and cry offended. After all nobody asked you if you are gay.
Well it started as me trying to share an alternative opinion, and engage others in a healthy discourse that promotes learning or at least an appreciation for different perspectives and is now more like 2 pages of me being attacked, and defending my position from trolls. Honestly, I'm pretty sure this forum is going to ***t.

aniciete

Well it started as me trying to share an alternative opinion, and engage others in a healthy discourse that promotes learning and is now more like 2 pages of me being attacked, and defending my position. Honestly, I'm pretty sure this forum is going to ***t.
“Attacked” LOL. Why do you people always pull the victim card when all else backfires?

Perry Staltic

Well it started athat aooposes yours. s me trying to share an alternative opinion, and engage others in a healthy discourse that promotes learning or at least an appreciation for different perspectives and is now more like 2 pages of me being attacked, and defending my position from trolls. Honestly, I'm pretty sure this forum is going to ***t.

I think if we go back and examine your posts carefully we will find a passive-aggressive condemnation of a viewpoint diametrically opposed to yours.. It always happens.

O

oldfriend

I think if we go back and examine your posts carefully we will find a passive-aggressive condemnation of a viewpoint diametrically opposed to yours.. It always happens.
Yes there's this veiled pejorative attitude towards gays starting with the title. If this were an anti-peat thread, or a veiled condemnation of hetersexuality however ridiculous that would be you'd see several people taking issue with it in a similar manner. What's your point? Truthfully, I am getting a bit fed up with the b*s in this forum, which seems to be more the rule than the exception nowadays. I don't want to delete my account, the forum is still a very good resource for certain things.

Last edited by a moderator:

Perry Staltic

Yes there's this veiled pejorative attitude towards gays starting with the title. If this were an anti-peat thread, or a veiled condemnation of hetersexuality however ridiculous that would be you'd see several people taking issue with it in a similar manner. What's your point?

If you're so secure in your chosen lifestyle, why do you worry about what others think about it? Shrug it off, make a comment and go on your way like I did in my very first post in which I proclaimed the OP to be sh!tposting.

O

oldfriend

If you're so secure in your chosen lifestyle, why do you worry about what others think about it? Shrug it off, make a comment and go on your way like I did in my very first post in which I proclaimed the OP to be sh!tposting.
Because of the other part of that post. The problem seems to be getting worse, and the forum is becoming very hospitable to these types of threads.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals