Ivermectin deforms sperm (fertility risks of using ivermectin prophylacticaly)

AncestralJoy

Considering the fertility issues With the coand the possibility of controlled op with ivermectin (considering the current times I’m sure you’ll excuse my paranoia) I tried to find some info on ivermectin and fettility

this seemed interesting
The men treated with ivermectin displayed abnormal sperm “ they found sperm with two heads, double tails, albino sperm and ones with extra large heads”
The patients were treated for 11 months for river blindness and aparently had normal sperm prior to treatment..

seems concerning when considering taking ivermectin weekly prophylacticaly..

Any thoughts?

https://www.scholarsresearchlibrary...tions-of-nigerian-onchocerciasis-patients.pdf

Nemo

However, the induction was not significantly elevated above the negative control value.

And the "human therapeutic dose" was obscene and far above what is being advised here or used anywhere.

Reminds me of the fake HCQ study that had to be retracted from Lancet.

Ivermectin's been used for over 40 years with no fertility problems ever claimed before.

Last edited:
OP
A

AncestralJoy

Lo

lol yes that’s all I’ve seen when mainstream searching, it’s like anything interesting now. You have to know what to search to find something actually useful.

thanks for your thoughts on the above, that is helpful. I’m still a noob with study reading. And obviously still cautious about all the insanity going on. I’d just like to be making the best decisions and protecting myself considering the risks.

Nemo

Lo

lol yes that’s all I’ve seen when mainstream searching, it’s like anything interesting now. You have to know what to search to find something actually useful.

thanks for your thoughts on the above, that is helpful. I’m still a noob with study reading. And obviously still cautious about all the insanity going on. I’d just like to be making the best decisions and protecting myself considering the risks.

It's insane right now. You have to read every word and look at every part of the methodology to see how they rigged the study.

And with the retracted Lancet piece, you couldn't even figure it out that way, because they rigged it by completely faking the data. They just made it up out of thin air. Daszak was involved in that one.

Other studies made HCQ look dangerous for your heart by giving 10x the proper dose. Or they deliberately delayed until you were on a respirator, with the respirator deliberately set at the wrong setting (see Fleming), and then claimed it was the HCQ that didn't work.

Big Pharma is notorious for rigging studies, but even in that context it's truly incredible what's going on.

Ben.

Every medication is/can be problematic, especially longterm/daily usage.

But idk why someone would take ivermectin daily ... i can see cycles or like every other week or month or something like that to be useful. Or when "having to go" to certain places/situations.

It is good to know both sides of the coin, the good and bad. Thanks for posting it.

Nemo

Every medication is/can be problematic, especially longterm/daily usage.

But idk why someone would take ivermectin daily ... i can see cycles or like every other week or month or something like that to be useful. Or when "having to go" to certain places/situations.

It is good to know both sides of the coin, the good and bad. Thanks for posting it.

We likely have a new bioweapon virus that will be endemic. Fleming believes it's here forever.

If you get it, and you take a small amount of ivermectin fast, you will likely heal completely from the virus and have immunity to it forever.

If you don't take ivermectin or HCQ fast, you can get very sick. Plus the RNA from the virus or vax can get into your DNA and keep you sick. 1/3 of patients hospitalized for Covid have relapses and Fleming believes it's because they weren't treated quickly enough and it got into these patients' DNA.

In that situation, you may have to set up a long-term HCQ or ivermectin protocol (or one of the other good drugs, with your doctor's help). For river blindness, you take ivermectin twice a year. For malaria, you take HCQ weekly.

Maybe you'd take ivermectin or HCQ once a month if you're going to be stuck with Bat Plague in your DNA forever. A regular small dose would likely keep it under control.

Aad

Last year HCQ was all the rage. This year it's Ivermectin. Curious what 2022 will bring us.

OP
A

AncestralJoy

We likely have a new bioweapon virus that will be endemic. Fleming believes it's here forever.

If you get it, and you take a small amount of ivermectin fast, you will likely heal completely from the virus and have immunity to it forever.

If you don't take ivermectin or HCQ fast, you can get very sick. Plus the RNA from the virus or vax can get into your DNA and keep you sick. 1/3 of patients hospitalized for Covid have relapses and Fleming believes it's because they weren't treated quickly enough and it got into these patients' DNA.

In that situation, you may have to set up a long-term HCQ or ivermectin protocol (or one of the other good drugs, with your doctor's help). For river blindness, you take ivermectin twice a year. For malaria, you take HCQ weekly.

Maybe you'd take ivermectin or HCQ once a month if you're going to be stuck with Bat Plague in your DNA forever. A regular small dose would likely keep it under control.
That’s what I’m concerned about

both my husband and I got very very sick nov 2019 and we were in a foreign country and couldn’t get proper care not that they would have known what to give us anyway but since then we’ve both had ongoing lower grade health.
I’m hoping by working with ivermectin and even NAC or whatever we can get that we can improve things. Though I’m pretty bummed we didn’t know about this earlier it’s been 18 months... how much improvement can one expect to see after a time like that?
Essentially what you’re saying is even those with natural infection could incorporate the spike protein mRNA into their cells and be making inflammation that way?

What a f***d up situation..

B

Braveheart

:darts:

LucyL

Considering the fertility issues With the coand the possibility of controlled op with ivermectin (considering the current times I’m sure you’ll excuse my paranoia) I tried to find some info on ivermectin and fettility

this seemed interesting
The men treated with ivermectin displayed abnormal sperm “ they found sperm with two heads, double tails, albino sperm and ones with extra large heads”
The patients were treated for 11 months for river blindness and aparently had normal sperm prior to treatment..

seems concerning when considering taking ivermectin weekly prophylacticaly..

Any thoughts?

https://www.scholarsresearchlibrary...tions-of-nigerian-onchocerciasis-patients.pdf
When it was just COVID that was the threat, it was the older people, almost all past their reproductive years, that were in danger. Ivermectin would not have been an issue. I skimmed the paper, but it didn't seem to indicate a control group that would show the results were from the ivermectin, and not disease being treated, or even the combination of the disease being treated and the ivermectin.

Nemo

When it was just COVID that was the threat, it was the older people, almost all past their reproductive years, that were in danger. Ivermectin would not have been an issue. I skimmed the paper, but it didn't seem to indicate a control group that would show the results were from the ivermectin, and not disease being treated, or even the combination of the disease being treated and the ivermectin.

Lucy, what a great insight. In the study I linked, to there was a control group and there was no difference in the sperm between the control group and ivermectin group, but both had deformed sperm from the spike protein.

OP
A

AncestralJoy

Lucy, what a great insight. In the study I linked, to there was a control group and there was no difference in the sperm between the control group and ivermectin group, but both had deformed sperm from the spike protein.
Does that mean that even if you take ivermectin if you’ve had a natural infection your sperms going to be dodgy?

Nemo

Does that mean that even if you take ivermectin if you’ve had a natural infection your sperms going to be dodgy?

I was hoping no one would ask that.

Kind of looks that way, doesn't it?

The way Fleming put it and keeps putting it is that you have to deal with this within 3-4 days of symptoms to assure a complete cure.

But even if for some reason you're later than that, I'd still take ivermectin. It takes 74 days to make sperm. I wouldn't be surprised if pre-treatment sperm got deformed but your sperm came back after kicking out the spike protein.

Back
Top Bottom