Brilliant video

Pet Peeve

Professor of psychology explains hatred of homosexuals as covering up your own latent homosexuality (because homosexuality is socially frowned upon), and that the same psychological mechanisms cause rasists to become rabidly anti-racist

Perry Staltic

What about people who don't hate homosexuals, but who think 1) male-on-male sex (ie, most excellent man phallus in stinky poo hole) and 2) debaucherous homosexual lifestyles (eg, piss orgies) are disgusting and unhealthy?

OP
Pet Peeve

Pet Peeve

What about people who don't hate homosexuals, but who think 1) male-on-male sex (ie, most excellent man phallus in stinky poo hole) and 2) debaucherous homosexual lifestyles (eg, piss orgies) are disgusting and unhealthy?
Watch the video for answers (don't be afraid)

Perry Staltic

Watch the video for answers (don't be afraid)

I'm not afraid anymore than I'm afraid of getting poo on me, which I'm not at all. But it's disgusting and I don't like it, plus it's unhealthy, so I make efforts to avoid that.

OP
Pet Peeve

Pet Peeve

I'm not afraid anymore than I'm afraid of getting poo on me, which I'm not at all. But it's disgusting and I don't like it, plus it's unhealthy, so I make efforts to avoid that.
I'm just saying that the video is very good and reasonable and enlightening, I'm not attacking you

Perry Staltic

I'm just saying that the video is very good and reasonable and enlightening, I'm not attacking you

The only reason I would watch a video with that title is to see if I could learn what new methods and techniques progressives are using to divide society by trying to normalize mental illness.

OP
Pet Peeve

Pet Peeve

The only reason I would watch a video with that title is to see if I could learn what new methods and techniques progressives are using to divide society by trying to normalize mental illness.
I'm definitely not progressive, lol

Perry Staltic

I'm definitely not progressive, lol

If you think something with a title like that is brilliant, your mind is more progressive than you think. Framing everything as a white supremacy problem, which is what they're doing quite aggressively now, is just mental illness

OP
Pet Peeve

Pet Peeve

If you think something with a title like that is brilliant, your mind is more progressive than you think. Framing everything as a white supremacy problem, which is what they're doing quite aggressively now, is just mental illness
Good grief, why don't you just watch the video and tell me what you think afterwards