Ivermectin, the CURE to homosexuality?

Peater

hey, it's you!

still going through that dry spell, chum? just remember, it's not your fault. it's always the gheys.

lol

Words words words words words words words words words words words words words

Anyway have fun with your "lifestyle", "chum"

Slappy Hands

Words words words words words words words words words words words words words

i wish i could express how much your resentment means to me lol

you're so angry you can't even acknowledge a reasoned answer to an unrelated question. it's like my sex life has turned your brain off. that's impressive levels of ironic af butthurt, i gotta say.

best of luck with the laydez, yeah?

Last edited:

Slappy Hands

wouldnt the prenatal stress etc cause bisexuality, why homosexuality? also how come there are many seemingly high metabolic people who are bi or homosexual? it seems it could be biologically induced for some, but maybe culturally induced or purely a choice for some?

imo homosexuality is nature's way of defending the mother. genetically programming male offspring to forgo the usual escapades of chasing and competing for women etc in lieu of staying home to make sure mother looks fabulous and has an easier time of it etc

there are distinct advantages to having all the benefits of a male physiology and yet none of the impulses to procreate, especially in a world that indentures men to provide for a family they ultimately have little control over, relative to the female. it's rare to find a straight man who isn't solely defined by 'his' family or his career, for example, whereas it can be difficult to find a gay man that is.

bisexuals are generally disinhibited ime but tend towards heterosexual relationships and generally serve the same social purpose as heterosexual males; that is to further expand the gene pool and protect the species at large. they are much more sexually curious and distinct from the "straight personalities" who are just bluntly attracted to boobs just cuz boobs.

truly straight men would literally **** a robot so long as it has teh bewbs. in some regard, the straight guy is my favourite phenotype, because i feel absolutely nothing for them beyond what measure of fun they can bring to a situation

Last edited:

Dr. B

imo homosexuality is nature's way of defending the mother. genetically programming male offspring to forgo the usual escapades of chasing and competing for women etc in lieu of staying home to make sure mother looks fabulous and has an easier time of it etc

there are distinct advantages to having all the benefits of a male physiology and yet none of the impulses to procreate, especially in a world that indentures men to provide for a family they ultimately have little control over, relative to the female. it's rare to find a straight man who isn't solely defined by 'his' family or his career, for example, whereas it can be difficult to find a gay man that is.

bisexuals are generally disinhibited ime but tend towards heterosexual relationships and generally serve the same social purpose as heterosexual males; that is to further expand the gene pool and protect the species at large. they are much more sexually curious and distinct from the "straight personalities" who are just bluntly attracted to boobs just cuz boobs.

truly straight men would literally **** a robot so long as it has teh bewbs. in some regard, the straight guy is my favourite phenotype, because i feel absolutely nothing for them beyond what measure of fun they can bring to a situation
Why would straight men f a robot with boobs?
What do you mean you feel nothing for straight men...? Are you a guy or girl, bi or straight or gay?

Slappy Hands

Why would straight men f a robot with boobs?
...because it has boobs. i reiterated this 3 times. lol

What do you mean you feel nothing for straight men...? Are you a guy or girl, bi or straight or gay?

i mean that 'straight men' in my experience are the least interesting phenotype and besides simping for females, the only purpose they serve beyond labour is entertainment. obviously not all, but the vast majority

i'm gay.

Dr. B

...because it has boobs. i reiterated this 3 times. lol

i mean that 'straight men' in my experience are the least interesting phenotype and besides simping for females, the only purpose they serve beyond labour is entertainment. obviously not all, but the vast majority

i'm gay.
What phenotypes do you find interesting? Bisexual is most interesting? Bicurious?

FrostedShores

This thread started out well but went downhill pretty quickly...

Any updates for anyone trying out Ivermectin? Did it help with parasites? Has anyone tried any other medications/supplements for getting rid of parasites?

Peater

This thread started out well but went downhill pretty quickly...

Any updates for anyone trying out Ivermectin? Did it help with parasites? Has anyone tried any other medications/supplements for getting rid of parasites?
I took some for COVID and can't say i noticed much of anything. Maybe i didn't have any parasites, maybe the pills are bunk, who knows!

FrostedShores

I took some for COVID and can't say i noticed much of anything. Maybe i didn't have any parasites, maybe the pills are bunk, who knows!
Did you take the horse paste kind? I wonder how much of a problem parasites actually are. Seems like a lot of people claim to have them, but I haven't seen any actual evidence, other than some gross pictures that could be almost anything.

Peater

Did you take the horse paste kind? I wonder how much of a problem parasites actually are. Seems like a lot of people claim to have them, but I haven't seen any actual evidence, other than some gross pictures that could be almost anything.
No it was apparently proper ivermectin tablets from India, here is my original post

FrostedShores

No it was apparently proper ivermectin tablets from India, here is my original post

Ah, interesting. When I had COVID, I took high doses of zinc and quercetin. Quercetin is supposed to be anti-parasitical, too. Got over COVID quickly, but didn't notice any parasites. Might give Ivermectin a shot. Not sure if I have parasites, but I'm still interested in trying it out :p:

Peater

Ah, interesting. When I had COVID, I took high doses of zinc and quercetin. Quercetin is supposed to be anti-parasitical, too. Got over COVID quickly, but didn't notice any parasites. Might give Ivermectin a shot. Not sure if I have parasites, but I'm still interested in trying it out :p:
I understand the curiousity, it's an intriguing subject. I may yet just get some equine stuff and try that instead. At human doses of course. ?

Bodrum

interesting

can coconut oil expel parasites?
Ray said not by itself, because it will be ingested before it gets to the bowels.. thats why he says it to consume it with carrots, so the carrots takes it down there ( as I remember kisteningbto himmon a podcast)

Dr. B

Ray said not by itself, because it will be ingested before it gets to the bowels.. thats why he says it to consume it with carrots, so the carrots takes it down there ( as I remember kisteningbto himmon a podcast)
Coconut oil capsules would help then?