It's Only Getting Worse

gaze

how do you know that you tolerate bananas and potatos well when you have all these negative symptoms. All of these seem like bacterial overgrowth problems caused by fermented starch, so I would cut down on potatoes and bananas. id be willing to bet peat hasnt had a banana in over 50 years at least.

OP
Jacob28

Jacob28

how do you know that you tolerate bananas and potatos well when you have all these negative symptoms. All of these seem like bacterial overgrowth problems caused by fermented starch, so I would cut down on potatoes and bananas. id be willing to bet peat hasnt had a banana in over 50 years at least.

Yeah, I do know, but first, I need to eat SOMEthing,
second, I actually get bloating after bananas,
third, I eat only potatoes with added alpha amylase, which breaks down all starch, I don't feel any digestive discomfort after eating them.

And you're right, I def have some bacterial overgrowth.
But I feel worst bloating after sugar and ofc vegetables, like onion, starch is also quite s**t. Thats why I add that alpha amylase, blend it and cook till its broken down, which is really helpful

Last edited:

Diokine

thumbnail.jpg

Scanning-electron-micrograph-of-the-surface-of-a-kidney-stone.jpg

cherry-blossoms-social.jpg

OP
Jacob28

Jacob28

Gosh, got that thirst again.
Bloody muggy weather.

I feel like it's getting harder for me to replenish electrolytes.
And I have this problem for a very long time, now its only getting worse.

I know that there's a way out, but I feel like its unachievable.

I'm just broken.

JKX

Which will make fixing yourself all the more satisfying.

If I were in your position, I'd be getting blood tests for vit D, prolactin and cholesterol as a start. Appreciate not everyone has access, but maybe your doc might be able to help?

If your doc isn't keen you could always tell a small fib saying high cholesterol runs in your family and you are worried about it. May give you a steer with regard to thyroid supplementation and why it may not be working for you.

OP
Jacob28

Jacob28

Similar to me in many regards.
Ever tried a very high salt diet?

I've tried, I was taking big pinches of salt every hour or half an hour and added salt to milk etc. For like 2 or 3 weeks.
And I felt like it did nothing. :/

It's just a mare.

Like, I feel it's a hopeless situation.
And my mother tells me I have to go to work tomorrow.
Cuz the boss will sack me...
I told her my health is more important now, but she seem not to understand that I'm feeling chronically exhausted and its only getting worse.

Same with my father. But he's even worse. He is convinced it's a depression and neurosis and thats why I feel bad, and wants me to go to psychiatrist.

It seems they can't understand the concept of chronic fatigue and recovery or simply a rest.
It's just a damn c**p a**

Last edited:

thomas00

First, 12.5mcg, every hour, then I increase to 25mcg, 37,5mcg I know I could overdose it a bit, I was feeling very hot and agitated, my temp was 37 C :shock:
And my headache was worse.
I was just experimenting a bit, but it just stopped working after 5 days of taking. Even doses like 50mcg or more didnt work.

Yeah, that is way too much. And you'll get a headache from it. And it will stop working because you're making yourself even more hypothyroid or your liver is destroying it as a defensive measure. Ray recommends starting out with a little as 1mcg 'when stress hormones are high' which I think is pretty cautious.

What are you eating? Sorry if you've already stated it.

Fixing gut problems requires upping your metabolism, getting rid of starch and other intestinal irritants, antibiotics if they help and the other supplements popular around these traps if needed (cascara, cypro, famotidine etc)

Last edited:

Waynish

Find the best reviewed TCM (traditional Chinese medicine) doctor near you and get a diagnosis... And report back :)

alephx

When I get a thirst like that it seems that I have lost magnesium, especially after a long hike. Try supplementing some, had dark patches under my eyes and that got rid of them freaky quick. Also if you have gut issues, before messing with antibiotics, try raw carrots and apple (or apple cider juice) first thing in the morning, those two help maintain healthy gut flora.

OP
Jacob28

Jacob28

I have blood test results from last Friday.

Sorry for poor quality, my phone camera is broken and it was getting dark when I was taking pictures.

Attachments

• DSC_0189.JPG
    DSC_0189.JPG
    242.3 KB · Views: 64
  • DSC_0190.JPG
    DSC_0190.JPG
    237.4 KB · Views: 62
  • DSC_0192.JPG
    DSC_0192.JPG
    225 KB · Views: 63
  • DSC_0191.JPG
    DSC_0191.JPG
    214.4 KB · Views: 54

thomas00

If I were you I would get rid of the starches. Switch to fruits and juices. There is a reason why Ray says if you have gut issues, starch 'should be zero'. At least try it. Don't use dextrose either.

If thyroid has helped somewhat then maybe try using a very small amount each day for a few weeks, like 1,2,3 or 4 mcg of t3 once per day, for a few weeks. Alternatively use a small amount of t3/t4 combination pill or an NDT product, also for a few weeks.

Have you experimented with any antihistamine? Cyproheptadine, Ketotifen etc?

OP
Jacob28

Jacob28

If I were you I would get rid of the starches. Switch to fruits and juices. There is a reason why Ray says if you have gut issues, starch 'should be zero'. At least try it. Don't use dextrose either.

If thyroid has helped somewhat then maybe try using a very small amount each day for a few weeks, like 1,2,3 or 4 mcg of t3 once per day, for a few weeks. Alternatively use a small amount of t3/t4 combination pill or an NDT product, also for a few weeks.

Have you experimented with any antihistamine? Cyproheptadine, Ketotifen etc?

Yes, I was taking cypro for a long time, it is very soothing n calms me down, my dreams are colourful but it doesn't help my gut.
I haven't take ketotifen.

Also was taking mianserine. It is very calming n don't make me so unmotivated as cypro does.
It is actually the best antidepressant Ive ever take, also boosts my creative thinking n make dreams very vivid and colourful.
Though it makes me very drowsy n groggy.

They didn't help me with my gut issues.
The only thing that helps me is activated charcoal.
Or some antispasmotics like drotaverine or scopolamine- the best one.

Charcoal works only for some time, it seems I'd have to take it like 3 times a day to get better effects...
But electrolytes and adsorption, y'know.

I have serious problems with eating no starch diet.
I cant find any sustainable foods to eat on a daily basis.

Potatoes are just so affordable and high calorie, I just add some alpha amylase to them and it brokes down all starch.
It becomes a bit sweet soup.

I have problems with sugar and esp fructose, it causes flatulence and bloating.

That's why I use dextrose.
Also very useful when I get hypoglycemia.
Esp at work..

thomas00

Yes, I was taking cypro for a long time, it is very soothing n calms me down, my dreams are colourful but it doesn't help my gut.
I haven't take ketotifen.

Also was taking mianserine. It is very calming n don't make me so unmotivated as cypro does.
It is actually the best antidepressant Ive ever take, also boosts my creative thinking n make dreams very vivid and colourful.
Though it makes me very drowsy n groggy.

They didn't help me with my gut issues.
The only thing that helps me is activated charcoal.
Or some antispasmotics like drotaverine or scopolamine- the best one.

Charcoal works only for some time, it seems I'd have to take it like 3 times a day to get better effects...
But electrolytes and adsorption, y'know.

I have serious problems with eating no starch diet.
I cant find any sustainable foods to eat on a daily basis.

Potatoes are just so affordable and high calorie, I just add some alpha amylase to them and it brokes down all starch.
It becomes a bit sweet soup.

I have problems with sugar and esp fructose, it causes flatulence and bloating.

That's why I use dextrose.
Also very useful when I get hypoglycemia.
Esp at work..

Have you experimented with any other drugs for gut issues like amitriptyline and lidocaine?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals