is rose water ok?

Dutchie

Ive found a couple of lamb shank stews recipes that seem nice. Its mainly from the turkish world of recipes,they use dried fruits,fruit and honey in their stews but a lot of those recipes also require roses water or orange blossom water. So,i was wondering. If these are considered bad as well,bc its water flavoured/aromatised from flowers?

Dutchie

Jenn said:
Peat says that tea made from herbs allows for the benefits of the plant while minimizing the negative, so depending on how the rose water or orange blossom water was made, it's probably ok.

Why is that? Is it bc of the heating process?

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
ecstatichamster Temps Rose - Now Body Aches And Blah Feeling For A Few Weeks Metabolism 65
D Vitamin C From Rose-Hip Bulbs Vitamins 2
M Why does harmless harvest coconut water have so much phosphorus? Beverages, Fruits, Sugars 5
V Bottled water doesn't hydrate me Water 8
D Japan to release radioactive water into the pacific Society 9
fever257 Excess water intake? Ask For Help or Advice 1
GelatinGoblin How to prepare Asparagus? Discard water yes or keep it for Mg Zn antioxidants Potassium? How long to boil? Steam? Ask For Help or Advice 4
Pina Kale Water Vitamin K Content Diet 1
bzmazu The global fight over water | DW Documentary Water 0
Lewis Acid Using Silica Water (Fiji Water) to Remove Aluminum Alzheimer's 7
R Msm and sparkling water Ask For Help or Advice 0
Ras Vitamin C neutralizes chlorine in water C 1
P How to extract Testosterone from water suspension? Ask For Help or Advice 9
Sam321 Hacker attempts to poison water supply. Breaking News 0
N distilled water made heart race Water 11
R Sodium and water retention Ask For Help or Advice 13
Lenny Are "Crown Prince Natural, Whole Oysters, Packed In Water" Any good and freeze-able? Seafood 5
A What's The Proper Way Of Doing Water Fast? Ask For Help or Advice 16
Nuri55 Can I Dissolve Caffeine Powder In Boiled Water And Then Apply On My Scalp? Hair & Nails 22
Harryedgar Peat Practice - Help Needed With Inflammation And Water Retention Ask For Help or Advice 5
R T3 During Water Fasting Ask For Help or Advice 6
Mito 4th Phase Water Could Heal Ecological Problems Miscellaneous Health Discussions 0
C Water Restriction / How Much Liquids Do You Get? Water 19
J Fluoride Content Of Sparkling Water An Issue? Water 10
Recoen Cowan And Pollack On Water Water 23
K Can I Use SAM-E Powder In Just Water? Mental Issues 3
haidut The Case For Water Fluoridation May Be Nothing But A Corporate Plot Scientific Studies 9
C Sparkling Water? CO2, Bag Breathing 2
haidut The "safe" Levels Of Thyroid Inhibitor In Tap Water Much Lower Than Previously Thought Scientific Studies 0
L Does Lithium Orotate Dissolve In Water Like Aspirin? Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 3
D Any Open Water Swimmers Here ? Exercise 0
E Robert Kennedy Junior Blows Alan Dershowitz Out Of The Water Regarding Vaccine Safety Viruses, Parasites, Fungus, Vaccines 7
N T3- Massive Water Rentention Cause? Thyroid and Hormones 31
ecstatichamster Luc Montagnier Dna Waves And Water (Haidut And Dr. Peat Referred To This) Scientific Studies 2
Hgreen56 Doing Dishes In Cold Vs Hot Water Ask For Help or Advice 3
A Life Ruined From Drinking 6 Liters Of Water For Weeks Ask For Help or Advice 22
G Water Filter Water 27
round How Do You Balance Glucose To Fructose Ratio? Using Rice Water ? Weight 1
S.Seneff Water-generated Negative Air Ions Activate NK Cell And Inhibit Carcinogenesis In Mice Scientific Studies 1
S The Best Water Brand In The Uk Water 0
BearWithMe How To Increase Sodium And Water Retention? Ask For Help or Advice 2
cyclops Being In Ocean Water - Any Benefits? Health 29
RWilly Municipal Water Going From 7.8 To 8.8 Acidity vs. Alkalinity 11
C Why Is Salt Reducing My Water Retention And Frequent Urination? Ask For Help or Advice 2
Such_Umami Does Calcium Leak Into Boiling Water? Ask For Help or Advice 1
Peatit Ling's Structured Water Is Going Mainstream Scientific Studies 1
D Extending Life Of Water Filter - Toxic Danger? Miscellaneous Health Discussions 0
A Water Retention/ Loss Of Skin Elasticity/ Fat In Face? Skin 6
Soren Pristine Hydro Water Filter Acidity vs. Alkalinity 45
L Possible (but Painful) Way To Get Around The Accumulating Birth Control In Water Toxins, Detoxification 2