Is cistanche serotonic

Charlieb91

I would like to know if you take something serotonergic if you can lessen the damage with b1, phenylalanine and aspirin

Vicecaz

I stumbled upon studies showing its effect on dopamine:

This herb sounds amazing on paper and that was confirmed when I took a high dose of it a few months ago.

I ordered 1kg from china a few days ago.

Ismail

I stumbled upon studies showing its effect on dopamine:

This herb sounds amazing on paper and that was confirmed when I took a high dose of it a few months ago.

I ordered 1kg from china a few days ago.
Can you please provide the link to where you purchased it from pls? Thanks ?

(have you used this supplier before)

Vicecaz

@Ismail I would love to help you but sourcing anything from china can be risky, it's indeed the first time I order from them. So I won't link you to them for this reason.

I got it from "the" famous e-commerce platform in China. Just type in "Cistanche" and you'll have the choice

It should be alright, I sourced Pine pollen from China before. But we never know. I suggest you do your own research about any vendors.

Ismail

@Ismail I would love to help you but sourcing anything from china can be risky, it's indeed the first time I order from them. So I won't link you to them for this reason.

I got it from "the" famous e-commerce platform in China. Just type in "Cistanche" and you'll have the choice

It should be alright, I sourced Pine pollen from China before. But we never know. I suggest you do your own research about any vendors.
Sure thing buddy.

I’ll check the famous vendor AB or AE ? thanks ?

Mauritio

From what I remember researching it , it was only serotonergic in very high doses .

Dont remember how much exactly, but it definitely wasn't serotonergic in the 0-5g HED territory .

OP
L

Lostguy24

From what I remember researching it , it was only serotonergic in very high doses .

Dont remember how much exactly, but it definitely wasn't serotonergic in the 0-5g HED territory .
So if I take 500mg - 1 grams I’ll be okay

Mauritio

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals