Cistanche increases steroidogenic enzymes, lowers NO, helps osteoporosis and Alzheimer's

Ismail

This stuff is super effective at low doses, I'm really impressed.

Increases circulation nicely. Feels like my blood vessels are expanding in my head. I assume anti-NO effect.

My nose spray has ~5mg per spray. I'm getting ~150mg a day.
Thanks for the update buddy, I'm really tempted to try this soon.

I just picked up my cistanche tubulosa from the TCM doctor down the road from my house, she said this was very good quality etc etc.

I've only been using the Jing herbs version which has been amazing - though it is not tubulosa.

Will be trying the tubulosa version tomorrow morning.

Attachments

• tempImageLjodzU.png
    tempImageLjodzU.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 14

cjm

I just picked up my cistanche tubulosa from the TCM doctor down the road from my house, she said this was very good quality etc etc.

I've only been using the Jing herbs version which has been amazing - though it is not tubulosa.

Yeah, give it a shot! I don't advise doing nose sprays if you don't have to but if they work, you can avoid putting junk in your gut for a minute.

reality

First dose of the navi organic s brand here in the UK this morning. It was pre workout and I noticed a MASSIVE increase in strength and endurance. I honestly felt like I could go forever, like it completely removed the lactic acid build up during reps. Had an exceptional workout, it has blown my mind a bit.

I also noticed a slight anxiety reduction, I didn’t feel as self conscious as I normally do and just a better sense of well being.

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

First dose of the navi organic s brand here in the UK this morning. It was pre workout and I noticed a MASSIVE increase in strength and endurance. I honestly felt like I could go forever, like it completely removed the lactic acid build up during reps. Had an exceptional workout, it has blown my mind a bit.

I also noticed a slight anxiety reduction, I didn’t feel as self conscious as I normally do and just a better sense of well being.
Awesome ,how much are you taking ?

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

Any updates on the tcm cistanche ?

Ismail

Any updates on the tcm cistanche ?
Hey buddy, I stopped using it as I wanted to finish the jing herbs one fully and then have a slight break and start with the TCM one fully.

Just thought this may be the best way to clearly see if there are any obvious differences and/or similarities etc ?‍♂️

johnwester130

did you notice the rice flour taste?

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

Hey buddy, I stopped using it as I wanted to finish the jing herbs one fully and then have a slight break and start with the TCM one fully.

Just thought this may be the best way to clearly see if there are any obvious differences and/or similarities etc ?‍♂️
Yeah I agree ?

miquelangeles

I've been using the Na'vi Organics cistanche for about two weeks now, 5 days per week on average.
Dosing in the morning the recommended 1g. The first 2 or 3 days I noticed the anxiety reduction and sense of wellbeing in early afternoon. With repeated administration that effect became less noticeable or maybe I got used to it.
I might increase to 2 grams for a while as you did and see if there is any difference. It looks like a pretty safe herb. Life Extension have it too and also Amway has a cistanche extract called Nutrilite™ Memory Builder Supplement so it must be pretty safe if they push it so mainstream. There are some vids on YouTube from China showing cistanche plantations.
The Na'Vi one has no rice filler or rice taste, it is pure cistanche that completely dissolves in water. The taste is actually quite good, like a flavor of sweet medicinal mushrooms, and personally I can enjoy it like a cup of coffee.
After seeing that mouse study I was also hoping for improved bowel movements and "microbiota normalization" but I haven't noticed too much. Maybe a bigger dose is needed or a powdered cistanche to act locally along the GI tract rather than extract.

reality

I meant that it tastes like rice flour/ coconut flour taste wise. Not that there is any in it.
I haven’t noticed that. It tastes pretty sweet, almost a caramely flavour to me

day 2 and I still get the huge endurance boost. I haven’t noticed any libido boost yet, is this something I might notice over time?

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

Just thought this may be the best way to clearly see if there are any obvious differences and/or similarities etc

Have you gotten around to try the TCM one by now?

Ras

My favorite, most trusted supplement company (Nootropics Depot) released today a high-quality, standardized cistanche tubulosa extract powder (minimum 50% Echinacoside + 15% Acetoside (Verbascoside)). Take 10% off with the code 10NEW.

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

My favorite, most trusted supplement company (Nootropics Depot) released today a high-quality, standardized cistanche tubulosa extract powder (minimum 50% Echinacoside + 15% Acetoside (Verbascoside)). Take 10% off with the code 10NEW.
That's dope . Let me know how it goes . I've ordered a couple times from ND before and they're definitely legit .

The pricing and dosage is a little off though...
200mg per serving? The animal studies show best effects from 2-5g .

Ras

That's dope . Let me know how it goes . I've ordered a couple times from ND before and they're definitely legit .

The pricing and dosage is a little off though...
200mg per serving? The animal studies show best effects from 2-5g .
But I think their product was much less potent.

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

But I think their product was much less potent.
That's possible , but I dont think its 10x more potent .

Are you affiliated with ND ?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals